Two Truths and a Lie SSPOT Edition

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's kinda gay after you get over the fact that its some cool puff maker. Headies are nice but I never bought a vape bcs again thats gay af
Wallahi my cousin left his 5mg juul in my room and I started pulling on it and i didnt feel anything until i took a fukkton of pulls and put it down :mjlol:

I almost passed out.from that hoe mayne the headies on vapes>>>>>bogies no cap but im not khaniis :birdman:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wallahi my cousin left his 5mg juul in my room and I started pulling on it and i didnt feel anything until i took a fukkton of pulls and put it down :mjlol:

I almost passed out.from that hoe mayne the headies on vapes>>>>>bogies no cap but im not khaniis :birdman:
If you got low tolerance 1 or 2 pulls and you get it. My first time I literally had to sit down lmao

Apollo

VIP
1) I was arrested in Somalia under the suspicions of being a foreign Al-Shabaab agent.
2) I shook hands with Angela Merkel.
3) I have been to Israel.

Apollo

VIP
Did angela merkel say anythimg to u when u shook her hand

It was an event that my school organized and she came to visit during an election season. She shook the hands of many people that day, so no personal interaction. Probably just a photo-op for her.

Trending