Two Somalis Fight Over Arab Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The young Somali guy is waffling. I cringed watching him jump from one point to another and trying to connect them desperately with his forced accent.
He made good points, but was very naive. Racism is ingrained in human nature. It cannot be eradicated by appeal to scripture any more than you can eradicate sin. Arabs won't let their daughters marry Somalis and Somalis won't let their daughters marry Bantus. There's a racial hierarchy. No use crying about it.

"The Ummah" is just a rhetorical device by Arabs to get Africans and Asians to sacrifice their own political interests in favor of Arab ones by getting us to chant "death to America". They certainly never reciprocate when Rohynga or Somali refugees need asylum. So I say America ha noo lato.

We should put Somali interests above all others. Let others rot in hell.

Degenerates galore. Arab racism toward Somalis is okay in my book. You sleep with dogs, you get fleas, especially if those dogs spoonfed you bullshit and you happily oblige.
:francis:
You and dogs again. I have slept with many dogs. They never gave me fleas. Pretty sure I gave them fleas, the poor bastards. The vet advised them to stay sway from me. Dogs are more courteous than women. They never nag.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Westerners are the only ones honest about the dark aspects of their history. They teach about slavery and Jim Crow in school. Arabs never teach about their own slave trade which lasted for much longer than the European one did. The Gulf Arabs had slaves until the second half of the twentieth century. Which is funny because Malcolm X claimed that Saudi Arabia was a utopia of racial harmony. That's when I realized that he was a seriously misinformed guy.

saudi arabia is one of the gulf countries that participates in the domestic workers sponsorship program which is like 90% africans and asians. They usually work in construction or labor positions. from construction to nannies, to maids.this literally sounds just like how america was back before the civil rights movement right after slavery ended when blacks didn't really know how to do anything else besides farm, clean houses, and build shit. this sponsorhip thing isn't really helping fight racism in general. hopefully like the US the professional fields in the gulf countries are starting to become more diversified. Like hopefully there are some africans who are doctors, asians that are engineers, and etc working in these countries. we don't want kids feeling like they can't obtain certain career goals only because they are african or asian.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
saudi arabia is one of the gulf countries that participates in the domestic workers sponsorship program which is like 90% africans and asians. They usually work in construction or labor positions. from construction to nannies, to maids.this literally sounds just like how america was back before the civil rights movement right after slavery ended when blacks didn't really know how to do anything else besides farm, clean houses, and build shit. this sponsorhip thing isn't really helping fight racism in general. hopefully like the US the professional fields in the gulf countries are starting to become more diversified. Like hopefully there are some africans who are doctors, asians that are engineers, and etc working in these countries. we don't want kids feeling like they can't obtain certain career goals only because they are african or asian.
Bullshit. The Cushitic race should rise up and kill everyone in the gulf countries. Stop with your flowery feeble hope bullshit.
:bell: :pacspit:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bullshit. The Cushitic race should rise up and kill everyone in the gulf countries. Stop with your flowery feeble hope bullshit.
:bell: :pacspit:
You trying to start a civil rights movement in the gulf countries then.

There isn't really anything else to do besides hope that these countries actually try to fight their racist past. I bet them niggas start to feel nervous af when an outsider walks into their country and starts asking about the country's history of slavery. i was reading this article about palestine awhile ago, and the author was asking the white Palestinians about the origins of black people in their country" When I spoke to some white Palestinians they denied that black people were ever slaves in the region, and said that rather they had been soldiers of the Ottoman Empire. When I pointed out that this was not the case, one man almost whispered to me 'we never talk about it'. Yet, white Palestinians by persisting in calling people of African origin 'abed, perpetuate discrimination."
^Look at palestine. These people are just trying to ignore what happened in the past.

http://yajaffar.tripod.com/african.html#
^this website is helpful

@Jerome in the house

You're right. The Gulf states hold foreign workers in slave conditions. Human rights orgs like Amnesty and Human Rights Watch are pressuring them to change their employment standards.

Naming and shaming is the only way to bring about change. The UN needs to slap slap on some sanctions. We need an international boycott movement like the one against apartheid. I keep hearing about BDS targeted at Israel, but never a boycott of the petro monarchies. Arabs in Israel have a much higher quality of living than a Sri Lankan maid in Riyadh. We need BDS against these camel raping savages.

The UAE was sued in a US court for using kidnapped Pakistani children as slaves in the camel racing trade:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/jun/03/peterbeaumont.theobserver

Sadly racism is still very much prevalent in society, regardless of what religious affiliation that person holds.
What society might that be huuno? All I see is sand doing each other down. White boys are cool af.

Tell me now darling, Have you ever been bullied by white girls in your school? You look like one of the victims of my ex Tiffany. She loved to put the beatdown on African she-humans.

That guy needs to learn how to respect his elders smh:uCkf6mf:
Taqleed is not popular any mo'. The youngsters don't respect tradition. They don't even like madhabs. Everyone is his own sheikh. This is the brave new world of the Ibn Taymiyyah fanboyz. This guy says his Pakistani sheikh punched him mid-salat. Only IT fanboys would do that. You would probably sucker punch sheikh Sudaysi for saying Trump is a good man.

Taqleed is not popular any mo'. The youngsters don't respect tradition. They don't even like madhabs. Everyone is his own sheikh. This is the brave new world of the Ibn Taymiyyah fanboyz. This guy says his Pakistani sheikh punched him mid-salat. Only IT fanboys would do that. You would probably sucker punch sheikh Sudaysi for saying Trump is a good man.

If I could I would remove the head of "sheikh" sudaysi sxb kulaha sucker punch and ibn Taymiyyah (rh) ain't got anything to do with this.

If I could I would remove the head of "sheikh" sudaysi sxb kulaha sucker punch and ibn Taymiyyah (rh) ain't got anything to do with this.
What you got against the fat sheikh? Heard it's genetic and not because he likes too much pies.

Ibn Tay shook up the madhabs. So did Muhammad Abdul Wahab. They're against heeding the scholars. They're for DIY Islam. "Where's the daleel" is their mantra.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sadly racism is still very much prevalent in society, regardless of what religious affiliation that person holds.
If the society that u live in isn't fighting against racism then u might want to move. Middle eastern racism ain't being fought against. It's gonna stay the same unless movements and discrimination laws come in place.

What society might that be huuno? All I see is sand doing each other down. White boys are cool af.

Tell me now darling, Have you ever been bullied by white girls in your school? You look like one of the victims of my ex Tiffany. She loved to put the beatdown on African she-humans.

Firstly no one ever bullied me in
school, she-human? She probably
Smelt of shit and pee with those
Thin ass paper clip lips

You white worshipping self hating
Sicko

:gucciwhat:

If the society that u live in isn't fighting against racism then u might want to move. Middle eastern racism ain't being fought against. It's gonna stay the same unless movements and discrimination laws come in place.

I never experienced racism in
Dubai or Abu Dhabi personally
The Arabs were nice to me

Racism in every country exists,
Little things will happen to remind
You

How can you eradicate racism?
Discrimination laws are in place
To protect you yes but it won't
give you promotions you deserve.

I sometimes experience, overtly
And covert racism towards
Myself and have witnessed
More darker Bantu looking
Colleagues be called aggressive
When they weren't.

:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
Firstly no one ever bullied me in
school, she-human? She probably
Smelt of shit and pee with those
Thin ass paper clip lips

You white worshipping self hating
Sicko

:gucciwhat:
No, I think you're confusing her with me. I am the one with the odor problem. I stink up every place I go, but I still get blonde snatch. It's amazing what money can do for a guy.

You lived in the UAE? Tell us more cutie pie. I bet you got disciplined by niqabi s in Dubai. They don't love westernized Isaaq chicks.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I never experienced racism in
Dubai or Abu Dhabi personally
The Arabs were nice to me

Racism in every country exists,
Little things will happen to remind
You

How can you eradicate racism?
Discrimination laws are in place
To protect you yes but it won't
give you promotions you deserve.

I sometimes experience, overtly
And covert racism towards
Myself and have witnessed
More darker Bantu looking
Colleagues be called aggressive
When they weren't.

:hillarybiz:
slavery ended in the UAE in 1963. That was 55 years ago. There are people still alive in the UAE that have probably been around slaves back in the day. 55 years ago. There is probably more racism in the UAE compared to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending