Two Somalis Fight Over Arab Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two street preachers almost came to blows debating racism in the Muslim community against Somalis. One of them actually buys into the whole Ummah concept. It's notable that he says Pakistani and Bangali Muslims would never put their own above Somali brothers when Bangladesh would not even exist if the Pakistanis didn't commit genocide against them and rape their women, and yet he thinks they'd be sweeter to kneegrows. His debating partner is even worse because he claims racism does not exist at all and that it's just a Zionist conspiracy. Gotta love these IQ 68 preachers. The debate begins at 13:50.

These two street preachers almost came to blows debating racism in the Muslim community against Somalis. One of them actually buys into the whole Ummah concept. It's notable that he says Pakistani and Bangali Muslims would never put their own above Somali brothers when Bangladesh would not even exist if the Pakistanis didn't commit genocide against them and rape their women, and yet he thinks they'd be sweeter to kneegrows. His debating partner is even worse because he claims racism does not exist at all and that it's just a Zionist conspiracy. Gotta love these IQ 68 preachers. The debate begins at 13:50.

If only they had a "smart guy" with a bidaar to redicule their dumb arguments
:geek:

If only they had a "smart guy" with a bidaar to redicule their dumb arguments
:geek:
The young guy has even less hair than a chemo patient. No wonder he's rocking a baseball cap. At least I've got a few hairs on my sides Homer Simpson style.

You're calling my intelligence into question, but you can't even spell ridicule. Alla beerka iyo killiga.

Those dry hands:faysalwtf:

I notice a Pakistani british accent with the young somali guy.
Yes, that is the really important takeaway of the debate. His hands. Now I know why God made women from a crooked rib. Their neuronal pathways are twisted.

Why do they speak in that awful accent anyway? Doesn't sound British at all.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The young dude has serious personal issues. I hope he manages to take control of that pent up frustration, before he does something he's going to regret. How incredibly naive can you be at that age, anyway? I love the old guy stance towards racism. Wallahi he is a great father! Stop letting things affect you, nancy boy! There is a reason why they don't teach Stoicism anymore.

Last edited:
The young dude has serious personal issues. I hope he manages to take control of that pent up frustration, before he does something he's going to regret. How incredibly naive can be at that age, anyway? I love the old guy stance towards racism. Wallahi he is a great father! Stop letting things affect you, nancy boy! There is reason why they don't teach Stoicism anymore.
The young dude says he was punched by a Pakistani sheikh whilst he was praying salat in the video below. I knew Punjabis were racist, but not that racist. At least let the guy finish his prayer before you give him a knuckle sandwich.

And the old Somali man is a bit of a kook. He not only denies racism exists among Muslims, he even denies the existence of tribalism. He gets called a liar by the Ugandan Muslim for hiding the fact Somalis are tribalists and then he storms off in frustration. It's hilarious:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The young dude says he was punched by a Pakistani sheikh whilst he was praying salat in the video below. I knew Punjabis were racist, but not that racist. At least let the guy finish his prayer before you give him a knuckle sandwich.

And the old Somali man is a bit of a kook. He not only denies racism exists among Muslims, he even denies the existence of tribalism. He gets called a liar by the Ugandan Muslim for hiding the fact Somalis are tribalists and then he storms off in frustration. It's hilarious:

Yeah...what I meant with about being stoic was not denying reality kkkk. The adeer's brain has been seriously damaged due to years of Qat abuse, unfortunately. Great troll though, perhaps unwittingly.

So the young dude basically got molested, that explains his whole demeanor quite well... Did you clock the old guy saying '' Ceebta ana so saarin''? Kkkkkkk

Yeah...what I meant with about being stoic was not denying reality kkkk. The adeer's brain has been seriously damaged due to years of Qat abuse, unfortunately. Great troll though, perhaps unwittingly.

So the young dude basically got molested, that explains his whole demeanor quite well... Did you clock the old guy saying '' Ceebta ana so saarin''? Kkkkkkk
Yes, there were a couple of Somalis trying to shut him up. They're happy with Arab bashing and Pakistani bashing, but they don't love talking about Somali racism especially when the conversation turned to how Somali Bantus are treated.

I'm still laughing at the story about the sheikh with the big balls. Testicular cancer kulaha

Last edited:
I love these street arguments.

If anyone lives in Toronto, there's always these christian preachers arguing with people on dundas square. I love just listening, pure entertainment.

:pachah1:

The preacher almost always karbashes the other person, because the preacher came PREPARED sxb. The best is when the muslim and the christian preachers go at it.

:banderas:

It's always a funny shitshow.

EDIT: Is that an adeer arguing with a dhalinyarow?? Wow, he disrespected the adeer the way he spoke to him. The adeer lost some of his sharaf for staying and arguing with someone younger than him like that

Last edited:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Degenerates galore. Arab racism toward Somalis is okay in my book. You sleep with dogs, you get fleas, especially if those dogs spoonfed you bullshit and you happily oblige.
:francis:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
that video long af. but imma just say this. in regards to racism, most of the muslim majority countries abolished slavery in the 1900s, but they didnt really tackle the issue of racism like some of the western countries.America for example tackled it. we had an entire civil rights movement, we have multiple laws against discrimination. Most people here in america know about this history. like after the the 1960s the history of america's history of racism and slavery was taught to students from the early age of like 6 year olds and by the time they graduate high school they know pretty much everything. i don't think most immigrants from the muslim countries learned about those certain things compared to americans.

racism is tackled here in america. We still do some racism going on. As u can tell from the news, but it is definently not as bad as it was before we had the big civil rights movement, and before we started to desegregate schools.

i dont really see anything about the racism issue being tackled in muslim countries. It seems those countries just abolished slavery and since they are a muslim country they will give of the impression that "racism is against islam". Basically ignoring the past history of racism and slavery. That's bullshit right there.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
one good thing about being born in america. Its getting more and more diverse. and people have become more accepting of others. i'm happy being born here. i never really had any racist encounters. all the arabs here that i have been around have been some pretty nice people. same goes for the pakistanis, and the south asian muslims.
Also when it comes to arabs here in the west. I think the western ones aren't really racist, because here they are experiencing Islamophobia. especially the muslim arabs. These people get crazy looks from strangers, random checks at the airports, when most people think of a terrorist here in america they think of an Arab dude.

i haven't really heard of anyone here getting marriage rejections.but then again i don't really interact with the Muslim community in my area. but i do know of a somali and malaysian couple, a somali and Filipino couple, one somali and arab couple and that its. i haven't really seen any other interracial somali relationships

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The young Somali guy is waffling. I cringed watching him jump from one point to another and trying to connect them desperately with his forced accent.

Islam was made with all man kind in mind, you Satan advocates with silly shenanigans try with all your might. Our Imaan will never nudge by.

that video long af. but imma just say this. in regards to racism, most of the muslim majority countries abolished slavery in the 1900s, but they didnt really tackle the issue of racism like some of the western countries.America for example tackled it. we had an entire civil rights movement, we have multiple laws against discrimination. Most people here in america know about this history. like after the the 1960s the history of america's history of racism and slavery was taught to students from the early age of like 6 year olds and by the time they graduate high school they know pretty much everything. i don't think most immigrants from the muslim countries learned about those certain things compared to americans.

racism is tackled here in america. We still do some racism going on. As u can tell from the news, but it is definently not as bad as it was before we had the big civil rights movement, and before we started to desegregate schools.

i dont really see anything about the racism issue being tackled in muslim countries. It seems those countries just abolished slavery and since they are a muslim country they will give of the impression that "racism is against islam". Basically ignoring the past history of racism and slavery. That's bullshit right there.
Westerners are the only ones honest about the dark aspects of their history. They teach about slavery and Jim Crow in school. Arabs never teach about their own slave trade which lasted for much longer than the European one did. The Gulf Arabs had slaves until the second half of the twentieth century. Which is funny because Malcolm X claimed that Saudi Arabia was a utopia of racial harmony. That's when I realized that he was a seriously misinformed guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending