Two Somali girls who hold a Phd in streetlife got convicted of drug trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@father of the camel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im far from miskeen fams . few bad apples shouldnt ruin tdot mali sistas .in all honesty is kinda wack putting out somali girls ceeb like this specially in the month of ramadan ,thats some waste man tings .Im not wadaad nor too religious i just know to not judge people specially our country women no matter what .Some people in this thread dont even know if the girls on the documentry are alive or have changed their ways and got married .All in All imo i rate them girls for not snitching .:manny:

Last edited:
This documentary is old, it came out in 2010.

Anyways, the girl mentioned that it was her first time going on an airplane and leaving the country. I mean, I can understand why she and her friend were duped into this mess. They probably felt obligated to take the fish because the "friend" paid for their trip.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:gucciwhat:
how did these girls not think hmmm we should really think about what we getting into?
I mean, anything could of happened to them. :nahgirl::bell:this is disappointing :dabcasar:
lol get caught sneaking in fish with garbage weed in it :mugshotman::drakelaugh::mjlol::camby:like you wouldn't know why someone wants you to "smuggle some fish". Dumbies :ahh::comeon::childplease: yep those girls took L's from the get. Too bad, they were kind of pretty too but pretty dumb as well :dead:

This documentary is old, it came out in 2010.

Anyways, the girl mentioned that it was her first time going on an airplane and leaving the country. I mean, I can understand why she and her friend were duped into this mess. They probably felt obligated to take the fish because the "friend" paid for their trip.
Stop it....they were not duped. They knew exactly what they were doing. I swear every person trafficking drugs say they were duped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending