Two Somali girls who hold a Phd in streetlife got convicted of drug trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Very naive girls they really think they got a free trip to Jamaica to give someone fish ?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Very sad, please always keep ur guard up. You cannot trust everyone as some wouldn’t blink an eye to safe u from harm. I hope these sisters get a second chance at life. :)

The most gullible xalimos in history. Literally if a black nigga tells me here is a free holiday i would obviously 100% know he wants me to traffic some shit. Im guessing the canadian xalimos are missing some brain cells.

The most gullible xalimos in history. Literally if a black nigga tells me here is a free holiday i would obviously 100% know he wants me to traffic some shit. Im guessing the canadian xalimos are missing some brain cells.
Exactly, you should be on high alert when a black guy has enough money to send you on holiday anywhere. Where tf is he getting his money from?:umwhat: sus.

A large number of xalimos aren't pursuing a degree. They mostly are partying downtown and don't have a dollar to buy a bottle of water. I just hate it when they ask for bus fare.

Bro she got pissed on and dude didn't give her a lift because of it. The disrespect :mjlol:

Canadian girls catching all types
Of L's tonight

IMG_8294.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending