Two soldiers kill each other over muufo in Mogadishu

Some of y’all thought D’blocks were dumb for fighting over a well.

Well @Bariire folks just killed each other over muufo. So far 5 have died. :hova:

41998144-BB5B-44E8-B7A2-75C9399E840A.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
excuse me for my waqooyi ignorance but what tf is muufo :faysalwtf:

They ate muufo from the restaurant and didn't pay, this turned into a fistfight, and each group called government soldiers to their aid, that's how the clash started.
what's with these soldiers fighting each other inside the city?. that's what happens when you call tribal militia soldiers.
Boo Austin GIF by Paramount Network

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They ate muufo from the restaurant and didn't pay, this turned into a fistfight, and each group called government soldiers to their aid, that's how the clash started.
what's with these soldiers fighting each other inside the city?. that's what happens when you call tribal militia soldiers.
Boo Austin GIF by Paramount Network
If they just kept with a fist fight it would not be a problem but calling niggas with weapons to shoot another person of muufo

I Understand Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If they just kept with a fist fight it would not be a problem but calling niggas with weapons to shoot another person of muufo

I Understand Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
it’s called escalation. There’s a psychology behind it.

At first it was over muufo, simple argument, and then the argument turned into a shouting fest, somebody pushed another , they push back harder, then they start fighting and dealing damage. At this point, they completely forgot about the muufo and they’re hitting back because the other guy is hitting as well. Eventually one gets so angry he whips the tool out.

This is why de-escalation is important. Something small can snowball into something crazy.

Trending

Latest posts