Two soldiers kill each other over muufo in Mogadishu

I Wish More Somalis Leave Somaliyee So I Can Seize All The Land And Set Up An Utopia For Myself
tumblr_n3q66ztmpC1r79hl9o1_250.gifv.gif

Iam really disappointed that i have never ate 1 in my life :bell:
Only thing I appreciate about the south, abgaal jiijos with big booties and muufo with maraq iyo hilib.. When I grow old and don't give a f*ck about if I pass away anymore I'm gonna retire in the south.. I'm gonna die a happy old man with a belly full of muufo and a young jiijo cadeey on my side :ahh:

Jungle

VIP
These things happen. Cant expect the restaurant owner to let 7 grown people walk off without paying.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
shiet they beat me to it, I was so shocked that this still happens in 2021 imagine killing someone over muufo imagine the spotlight on them during aakhira. What will they say to Allah I need more muufo?
It wasn't about the actual muufo it was them thinking they can eat for free and skipping out on the bill. I bet the restraunt owner/staff were from a smaller clan and they felt they could bully them.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It wasn't about the actual muufo it was them thinking they can eat for free and skipping out on the bill. I bet the restraunt owner/staff were from a smaller clan and they felt they could bully them.
What pisses me off is that they would never try this in the west or in a ajnabi restaurant they know they would get their ass kicked

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Running and dashing in Somalia :tocry: They dont know how hard for these poor folks who own restauraunts.One meal could make the difference between breaking even and making a profit

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
Another soldier kills another one because he wanted to do Shukaansi with his girl in a room he shares with the other soldier, but the other soldier didn’t wanna leave so he shot him

Trending

Latest posts