Two ministers clash: with whom will Farmaajo/Kheyre side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alright brother, time will tell, lets hope them for the best.

Puntland leaving will kill daroodnimo starting with hartinimo, let me stop it there.
There's no hartinimo last time I checked khaatumo joined somaliland & there's never been such thing as daroodnimo cause the mad mullah was darood he had dhulbhante foot soldiers yet Majeerteen fought him for spreading terrorism if he was alive today he would be the leader of al shabaab.

Siad barre was a darood communist gaal who had dhulbhante foot soldiers one of them dhulbhante ministers even made it law that you can Rape Majeerteen women yet he wanted to wipe out Majeerteen but they dethroned him leaving him to perish in a toilet somewhere in his own excrement.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
There's no hatinimo last time I checked khaatumo joined somaliland & there's never been such thing as daroodnimo cause the mad mullah was darood he had dhulbhante foot soldiers yet Majeerteen fought him for spreading terrorism if he was alive today he would be the leader of al shabaab.

Siad barre was a darood communist gaal who had dhulbhante foot soldiers one of them even made it law that you can tape Majeerteen women yet he wanted to wipe out Majeerteen but they dethroned him leaving him to perish in a toilet somewhere in his own excrement.
This young one is enlightened mashallah, perhaps you should lead the hapless Puntlanders, at-least you understand the peripheral of there not being unity either in Dir or Hawiye just like Daroods.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This young one is enlightened mashallah, perhaps you should lead the hapless Puntlanders, at-least you understand the peripheral of there not being unity either in Dir or Hawiye just like Daroods.
I wholeheartedly believe in the unity of Puntlanders regardless of whether they're Dir or darood that's my prime focus I don't care about darood or harti to be blunt unity of Majeerteen is of the utmost importance it's integral.

I wholeheartedly believe in the unity of Puntlanders regardless of whether they're Dir or darood that's my prime focus I don't care about darood or harti to be blunt unity of Majeerteen is of the utmost importance it's integral.

It's 2017 and your talking about mythical clan's sad times. It time for everyone to go back to there corners I guess and have an eu style political union we might get Balkanized but it's a price worth paying.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's 2017 and your talking about mythical clan's sad times. It time for everyone to go back to there corners I guess and have an eu style political union we might get Balkanized but it's a price worth paying.
Puntland is both Dir & darood and besides it's you who have gone out of your way to show people what your sub-sub-sub clan is Carrying it like it's a badge of honour by calling yourself deeni so why don't you take your own advise you hypocrite I bet you worship siad barre too who's responsible for massacring many Somalis due to him hailing from your tribe again don't insult our intelligence mr Sade deeni:drakekidding:

Could you tell us why did you choose to call yourself deeni:kanyehmm:

Puntland is both Dir & darood and besides it's you who have gone out of your way to show people what your sub-sub-sub clan is by calling yourself deeni so why don't you take your own advise you hypocrite I bet you worship siad barre too who's responsible for massacring many Somalis due to him hailing from your tribe again don't insult our intelligence mr Sade deeni:drakekidding:

Could you tell us why did you choose to call yourself deeni:kanyehmm:

just because i called myself deeni doesnt mean i only care about them like you do with MJ's , its so other people can relate and know where i am from.

Puntlanders like yourself make me want to rally the marehaan forces and migrate back to our Original land of Nugaal .

We only went down south in the expansionist wars of 1900's to increase land for the Somali people and get rid of buntus and oromos.

The Marehan also helped Somali religious leader Sayyid Mohammed Abdullah Hassan, and fought against the British. In a boast of Hassan, he declares his power and reach is such that he can climb even the highest trees that exist; the trees of the Marehan.

Marehan Helped Imam Ahmed Gurey campaigns against Ethiopian meat eater during the 16th century. The commander of the Somali forces and the closest friend of the Imam was a Marehan commander, Garad Ahmed bin Hirabu and furthered the somali lands again.

even the crazy maverick faysal waraabe says the clan with the most noble history is marehaan and he separates said barre from the our WADANI service to our people hence my name !

[]

[]

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If I was the prime minister and I worked from British petroleum and they cut my check & Somalia cuts me a check who will I serve first who shall I be loyal to the person that cutting me the fatter check? That's what most people would go for I'm just saying:manny:

If I was the prime minister and I worked from British petroleum and they cut my check & Somalia cuts me a check who will I serve first who shall I be loyal to the person that cutting me the fatter check? That's what most people would go for I'm just saying:manny:

Lol it was a joke you took too seriously. I don't care, if he is corrupt may Allah swt remove him and replace him with someone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts