Two car bomb explosions at the education ministry in Mogadishu leave scores of casualties

I honestly believe Somalia is cursed. What is the death toll? Praying for all the victims🙏
I remember one shocking incident were newly graduated medical students were killed in an explosion at the graduation party. It stands out as a demonstration of what evil al shabaab is capable of doing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:mjkkk:

Shacabka Muqdishu are starting to get angry with the DamulShaydaan
thugs

:mjkkk:

Shacabka Muqdishu are starting to get angry with the DamulShaydaan
thugs

you are a very sick man. Even when october 2017 happened, no one took poltical digs for a very long time. Since yesterday that's all you have been doing. 100 plus somalis died and 300 injured and your just parading all over the place speaking about the politics behind it making your uncle farmaajo look good. wallahi qabyaalad darkens the heart

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you are a very sick man. Even when october 2017 happened, no one took poltical digs for a very long time. Since yesterday that's all you have been doing. 100 plus somalis died and 300 injured and your just parading all over the place speaking about the politics behind it making your uncle farmaajo look good. wallahi qabyaalad darkens the heart
I am defending the shacab who are demanding justice for this complete collapse in intelligence due to Mahad Salaad dismantling Fahad Yasin network of agents. No major qarax occured after Oct 14 like the one that happened yesterday.

You are the one spitting on the faces of the victims for not demanding a complete overhaul of security. Whose gonna go down for this? No one, accountablity is not only
necessary but mandatory. You are the sick one covering up.

I am defending the shacab who are demanding justice for this complete collapse in intelligence due to Mahad Salaad dismantling Fahad Yasin network of agents. No major qarax occured after Oct 14 like the one that happened yesterday.

You are the one spitting on the faces of the victims for not demanding a complete overhaul of security. Whose gonna go down for this? No one, accountablity is not only
necessary but mandatory. You are the sick one covering up.
Accountability will happen inshallah and xamar security situation should get lifted upside down

What is the justification for al Shabab to kill innocent muslims? Is there any textual or historical evidence in Islam to support this act?

Trending

Latest posts