Twitter Xalimo calls for Somali lady’s store to be burned down

In order to use self-defense as a shield against a charge for a violent crime in most jurisdictions, you must:
  1. Not be the aggressor;
  2. Only use enough force to combat the threat and no more (i.e. you can't bring a gun to a fist fight);
  3. Have a reasonable belief that force is necessary;
  4. Have a reasonable belief that an attack is imminent; and
  5. Retreat (if possible).
So if somebody is invading your business and wants to burn it down but you shoot them, i think it would be enough for a self-defence case
America is pretty fair with self defence. In the UK if you don't do proportional retaliation, you go prison.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
She’s 100% correct protests and looting is not the way to make a change. They even had Obama for 8 years and even he couldn’t do anything so what can them good for nothing coons do?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lmao at the Edo calling black American useless when her ass is a refugee and her kind destroyed their country, what delusional old hag.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lmao at the Edo calling black American useless when her ass is a refugee and her kind destroyed their country, what delusional old hag.

Like it or not, alot of Somalis elders have racist views like this :mjpls:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Like it or not, alot of Somalis elders have racist views like this :mjpls:
They’re embarrassing, kulaha they are on ceyr I bet her ass is on ceyr, Somalis love to point fingers. These people have been at disadvantage all their lives, what’s our excuse? Burned down our own country for what?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They’re embarrassing, kulaha they are on ceyr I bet her ass is on ceyr, Somalis love to point fingers. These people have been at disadvantage all their lives, what’s our excuse? Burned down our own country for what?

To be fair she is harmless and less embarrassing compared to Xalimos rioting currently.
Did you see that old habr break into the Somali museum? :farmajoyaab: