Twitter xaliimos GENUINELY believe they're better than somali men

In order to big themselves us, they have to play they been oppressed and succeed despite everyone being against them. They love to act like victims

I feel like whoever thinks like this should go marry a Madow and forsake the somali name. They dont like it anyway.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It was a joke :snoop:
Then what's the reason you don't want to marry a xalimo? Even though I'm complaining about these twitter xalimos I know they're the minority. So I'm 99% sure I'm marrying one in the future. 1% chance this type of shenanigans keep up and most of xalimos start acting up.

So you settle for medium rare hippo prepared by Ling Ling? :reallymaury:

I'll have you know she cooks dinner for me almost everyday, including Somali meals. This weekend she bought an iron pan to specifically make me blueberry malawax. :sass1:

Then what's the reason you don't want to marry a xalimo? Even though I'm complaining about these twitter xalimos I know they're the minority. So I'm 99% sure I'm marrying one in the future. 1% chance this type of shenanigans keep up and most of xalimos start acting up.

I'd rather not say. :farole:

I'm just saying alternatives exist, if you don't want to explore them you got that option too :nvjpqts:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

tf why you acting like I asked for your grandma's address and living conditions. How hard is it to give a simple reason as to why you dislike somali women.

and yeah alternatives exist but the benefits of marrying a xalimo far outweighs the alternatives. They can give you anything else the alternatives can, PLUS your kids will be full somali, they'll grow up somali, they won't go through some identity bs and all that good stuff.

I honestly think you're in the AbdiExit movement for the sake of irony. As soon as a big booty xalimo pulls up you'd be simping out.

Gambar

VIP
I'll have you know she cooks dinner for me almost everyday, including Somali meals. This weekend she bought an iron pan to specifically make me blueberry malawax. :sass1:

I'm just saying alternatives exist, if you don't want to explore them you got that option too :nvjpqts:
And bat on the side.

tf why you acting like I asked for your grandma's address and living conditions. How hard is it to give a simple reason as to why you dislike somali women.

and yeah alternatives exist but the benefits of marrying a xalimo far outweighs the alternatives. They can give you anything else the alternatives can, PLUS your kids will be full somali, they'll grow up somali, they won't go through some identity bs and all that good stuff.

I honestly think you're in the AbdiExit movement for the sake of irony. As soon as a big booty xalimo pulls up you'd be simping out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm a believer in Somalinimo being purely from father.

And bat on the side.

It goes well with the Shaah. :samwelcome:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I'm a believer in Somalinimo being purely from father.

It goes well with the Shaah. :samwelcome:
it doesn't matter if you believe your children are pure somalis if they tell everyone they're half white half black. :russ:

But ok man, fair enough reason. Can't bug you for your preference.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In order to big themselves us, they have to play they been oppressed and succeed despite everyone being against them. They love to act like victims
Reminds me of that meme of xalimos being faced with two doors on judgement day.

One that makes them oppressed descendants of slaves and the other leading to jannah.

:deadosama:

Trending