Twitter xaliimos GENUINELY believe they're better than somali men

"Less educated" but I've yet to see a single Somali girl in engineering/STEM on campus. Weird huh?
I dealt with one super white washed Somali girl (didn't want anything to do with Somalis) now in med school and I know a few software developer girls

Read the end of the post. I'm not planning on marrying an ajnabi. Alle ima keeno.

If you ever change your mind #AbdiExit is always accepting new converts :sass1:

Much of what they're saying isn't wrong.

Nonetheless they're still women and black at that. I don't care about their opinions even if they're right. In the west we have access to better women. Instead of trying to humble her the best way to improve the situation is to get yourself a Becky, Mei-li, Habibti, etc. :sass2:
Men stopped being men and now they are men. loool they are nuts. Real men dont complain about how much their counterparts make. They are weak and petty men

I'm actually a fY1 Doc mate. `You seem very ignorant of the roles nurses play in the medical team.
And I'm billionaire and CEO of SpaceX Elon Musk, I too also shitpost on sspot when not pioneering space exploration :russ: :russ:
I dealt with one super white washed Somali girl (didn't want anything to do with Somalis) now in med school and I know a few software developer girls
There's exceptions to every rule, but the vast majority of Somali girls want nothing to do with STEM fields sxb

Gambar

VIP

If you ever change your mind #AbdiExit is always accepting new converts :sass1:
Maxaa ku geyey balayada Ling Ling? :reallymaury:

Abandoned kulaha :gucciwhat:
They are copying black women too much. First it was slavery, now it is abandoning them and faraxs being dumbasses. Happens in all "black" communities she said. Somali girls are trying so hard to be black and degrading themselves. They'd have an easier time pretending to be arab.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Waxaan ka baqay hippo Xalimo way yareyn doontaa caruurtayda IQ :snoop:
That’s not how IQ works. IQ depends on upbringing and a bit of luck. Assuming that marrying a ‘smart’ person will make your kids smarter is pretty stupid ngl. Seems like people should be avoiding you if anything :francis:

Abandoned kulaha :gucciwhat:
They are copying black women too much. First it was slavery, now it is abandoning them and faraxs being dumbasses. Happens in all "black" communities she said. Somali girls are trying so hard to be black and degrading themselves. They'd have an easier time pretending to be arab.
In order to big themselves us, they have to play they been oppressed and succeed despite everyone being against them. They love to act like victims

Trending

Latest posts