Twitter Xaarlimos hold the fattest L of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-gif-5-gif.60199

Daqan celis lessons need to be scheduled :shookgabre:
What do you expect from insecure madow women kkkkk

wow
giphy.gif

so somali women were trying to make somali men look insecure and unwanted loosers, when in reality they were the unwanted insecure self hating women all along
:gucciwhat:what more proof of insecurities and selfhate and feelings of unwantedness is to ask strangers to rate you then get upset when they give you a bade rating
Lool they are so unwanted that when they finally get in a relationship with an ajnabi after years of begging they record it and put it on youtube thats their way of saying see look i knew i wasnt so clapped after all insecure pieces of shit:siilaanyolaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lool they are so unwanted that when they finally get in a relationship with an ajnabi after years of begging they record it and put it on youtube thats their way of saying see look i knew i wasnt so clapped after all insecure pieces of shit:siilaanyolaugh:
Innit saxib,
:manny:classic example of projecting feelings of unwantedness and insecurities on to others in this case Somali men

Somali men marry out a lot and I know many who have but the difference is one doesn't put it on YouTube for the world to see

Begfriend mali girls have ruined xalimos reputation. I feel sorry for the good sisters witnessing their stock plummet to the ground because of black mali girls :francis:

I would have asked her to rate me first. After she gives me a number, then i would have given her that same number. Just to show her, how meaningless this shit truly is. :snoop:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Rate me kulaha, what's in it for me ? Are you gonna pay for my rating would've been my response but simps rate these s for free and get disrespected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts