Twitter Xaarlimos hold the fattest L of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor Madow was not the only victim of the obese xalimos on that day. The poor lift they got into was probably serviced by a technician immediately after.

# stopSomaliangirls2019

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
25kg she'd be a stick ewh
She's clearly a 7 or 6 a 3 is for someone hideous.
You faraxs are always jealous
:liberaltears:Lool I didn't see the video as it was cringy as hell thinking of Somali girl in a hijab asking strangers to rate them
I didn't see it nor will I ever but I'll give her a rating of a 2 that self hating insecure pathetic person, she has to deal with the fact that not many people find her attractive Somali girls taking losses #abdiexit :mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:liberaltears:Lool I didn't see the video as it was cringy as hell thinking of Somali girl in a hijab asking strangers to rate them
I didn't see it nor will I ever but I'll give her a rating of a 2 that self hating insecure pathetic person, she has to deal with the fact that not many people find her attractive Somali girls taking losses #abdiexit :mjlol:
Ngl that was my first thought how they wearing hijab and being asked to be sexualised

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ngl that was my first thought how they wearing hijab and being asked to be sexualised
Now you see what we see you will never find an carabiyad or an Asian women in a hijab doing this

laakin Somali girl have put feminism liberalism and islam together to justify what they do including the Somali man hate the insecurities and self hate and forcing us to identify as Jarrer not somali Muslims were not even blacks anyways

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Now you see what we see you will never find an carabiyad or an Asian women in a hijab doing this

laakin Somali girl have put feminism liberalism and islam together to justify what they do including the Somali man hate the insecurities and self hate and forcing us to identify as Jarrer not somali Muslims were not even blacks anyways
No arabs and Asians do the same you must not interact with them alot.
If you think somali girls are anomalies you'll be shocked with reality

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No arabs and Asians do the same you must not interact with them alot.
If you think somali girls are anomalies you'll be shocked with reality
Sorry that's not the truth in fact I live in an Arab and somali area of London and used to live in an Asian area and i can tell you for sure that an Asian will get honor killed if she came close to this

And Arab girls will get shamed and beaten by their families and kicked out, anyways Arab and Asian s don't wear hijabs but somali girls do

why it's because they don't have good hair and also Asian arab girls are afraid not somali girls they think it's feminism and empowering for a woman see how lost they are

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sorry that's not the truth in fact I live in an Arab and somali area of London and used to live in an Asian area and i can tell you for sure that an Asian will get honor killed if she came close to this

And Arab girls will get shamed and beaten by their families and kicked out, anyways Arab and Asian s don't wear hijabs but somali girls do

why it's because they don't have good hair and also Asian arab girls are afraid not somali girls they think it's feminism and empowering for a woman see how lost they are
Haha lol a somali using the word good hair :russ: you're deffo not somali init what a poser calling himself geeljire
They wear hijab because they're forced to
I'm friends with girls you aren't I'll assure you they're all os :drakelaugh:I love them but the truths the truth I have some crazy vidoes on my phone but don't want to expose friends sins but if you push me ill show you

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Haha lol a somali using the word good hair :russ: you're deffo not somali init what a poser calling himself geeljire
I'm friends with girls you aren't I'll assure you they're all *****os :drakelaugh:I love them but the truths the truth I have some crazy vidoes on my phone but don't want to expose friends sins but if you push me ill show you
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
ok lool but whats worth then a self hating insecure xalima who asks strangers to rate her then bat mouths them when they give her a bad rating , anyways xalimos

allways go out with their hijabs lecturing us about femenist sjw politics of how empowering it is to have a hijab while twerking on a dude. either of which asian ,arab girls do they tend to take thier hijab of if they are s and do it in private in the worse case but never with a hijab while justifying it something xaalimos will

I'm friends with girls you aren't I'll assure you they're all *****os :drakelaugh:I love them but the truths the truth I have some crazy vidoes on my phone but don't want to expose friends sins but if you push me ill show you
Sharing is caring :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts