Twitter Xaarlimos hold the fattest L of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

Man singlehandedly destroyed these twitter xarlimos social media reputation the Madows they beg it to turned on them quick kkkk
wallhi i was watching this video on youtube. It was cringe wallahi. I stopped when she started to violate that miskeen madow dude saaxib...
Typical insecure say wallahi chicks. what do u expect...somali women with class dont go around asking people to rate them. i wouldve both given them a 2 just for being ratchet...

And they wonder why #AbdiExit is one of the fastest growing movements in history...
You too?

tears-of-joy-tears-happiness-kevin-hart-crying-gif-4898801

Why are they asking for people to rate them? People were very angry at them on twitter. Dumb doocils.:chrisfreshhah:

Her justification on why she gave the guy a -2 is the funny bit. She claims that she knows everyone in the video and it was just for jokes. If that was the case why did she sound butt hurt and said it like she meant it.:mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
wow
giphy.gif

so somali women were trying to make somali men look insecure and unwanted loosers, when in reality they were the unwanted insecure self hating women all along
:gucciwhat:what more proof of insecurities and selfhate and feelings of unwantedness is to ask strangers to rate you then get upset when they give you a bade rating

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This shows they weren’t loved by their parents growing up.. I feel sorry for them..

Self esteem comes from the parents. When parents tell their daughters there’s no one prettier, smarter and kinder than them then they wouldn’t feel the need to do this!

This shows they weren’t loved by their parents growing up.. I feel sorry for them..

Self esteem comes from the parents. When parents tell their daughters there’s no one prettier, smarter and kinder than them then they wouldn’t feel the need to do this!

That's just an excuse for these girls 68 IQ :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts