Twitter troll becomes "Somaliland intelligence chief" and starts sleeping with rival's wife

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Walahi If it was me I would have ki..led them both. Imagine finding your wife in bed with another man
But my friend is an idiot. Why did you marry a dh**lo You can easily tell the difference between an honorable woman and a dh...
She's very light skinned and beautiful in somalia beauty standard. Most men back home don't do extra digging when a woman is beautiful and comes from a noble qabiil.

Screenshot_20231218_074157_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
oh no, i hope the brother heals and just cuts his ties with everybody involved in this horrible crime

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dating isn't shamed upon in somali culture. so it's pointless to worry about your spouse dating history unless she was a $lut. there are plenty of modest xalimos who are marriage materials. you just gotta do your due diligence before marriage. Ironically, high IQ xalimos back home tend to be the most miskiin, modest and waalid adeec.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

90% kulaha, these disgusting statistics are considered slander. Get ready on the day of judgement to prove this number you pulled out of thin air. You pretend to be religious on this forum, so go do some googling about what happens when you call chaste women, promiscuous.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
90% kulaha, these disgusting statistics are considered slander. Get ready on the day of judgement to prove this number you pulled out of thin air. You pretend to be religious on this forum, so go do some googling about what happens when you call chaste women, promiscuous.
He also never had a girlfriend since he thinks he scored big time by kissing a xalimo he went out with lol. Many members on this site are socially awkward in real life.

Trending