Twitter troll becomes "Somaliland intelligence chief" and starts sleeping with rival's wife

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A literal Twitter troll was given "Somaliland intelligence chief" role by his uncle Muse Bihi after the historic 25th August defeat. He and Bihi hail from the magnificent and powerful HA. As a former warehouse employee, he spent his nights FKD on Twitter, particularly insulting HJ for not not doing enough fighting SSC forces. One day a husband found an employee for the "intelligence chief" in his bed with his wife. When he asked him what are you doing here, he said I am doing handywork. Of course this is not believable, due to his sound mind he chose not to believe that lie. Recently the HJ husband filed a court complaint that the "intelligence chief" Mustafa and another man have been sleeping with his wife. However they exerted their tribal superiority and squashed the case. Log in @TimaJilic haddii aa rag tahay log in.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A literal Twitter troll was given "Somaliland intelligence chief" role by his uncle Muse Bihi after the historic 25th August defeat. He and Bihi hail from the magnificent and powerful HA. As a former warehouse employee, he spent his nights FKD on Twitter, particularly insulting HJ for not not doing enough fighting SSC forces. One day a husband found an employee for the "intelligence chief" in his bed with his wife. When he asked him what are you doing here, he said I am doing handywork. Of course this is not believable, due to his sound mind he chose not to believe that lie. Recently the HJ husband filed a court complaint that the "intelligence chief" Mustafa and another man have been sleeping with his wife. However they exerted their tribal superiority and squashed the case. Log in @TimaJilic haddii aa rag tahay log in.

That is extramarital from the these men and the wife.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Walahi If it was me I would have ki..led them both. Imagine finding your wife in bed with another man
But my friend is an idiot. Why did you marry a dh**lo You can easily tell the difference between an honorable woman and a dh...

Walahi If it was me I would have ki..led them both. Imagine finding your wife in bed with another man
But my friend is an idiot. Why did you marry a dh**lo You can easily tell the difference between an honorable woman and a dh...
Bro, no way this dude didn't know before hand she was gonna be problem; cheating with one guy waa gartay lkn she is a dh*lo. Anyway, feel bad for the guy, but at least he is married to others and doesn't seem like a weak guy.

But f*ck those other guys.

shooting the man was totally justified and no mag was gonna be asked but the guy went online to calaacal about it. Ppl over there will mock him for ever

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a shame and a heartbreak, he must have alot of patience I wouldve gone homicidal

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
A man who smashed your wife is above you in every way. Unless you secretly wreak vengeance on him, exposing the man who smashed your wife makes you look extemley weak.

Trending

Latest posts