Twitter is toxic walahi

Screenshot_20200223_115410.jpg Twitter is a feminist man hating nest.. The place needs to be purified with holy fire :gucciwhat:

Nigerian :yloezpe:

Screenshot_20200223_115330.jpg

Somali men :9uoofqd:

Screenshot_20200223_115410.jpg

Arab men.. The qashin getting interviewed :mjlol:

Screenshot_20200223_115304.jpg

psyche

To each their own
Ngl I kinda agree with the Arab and Nigerian one.

Toxic masculinity is still an issue in these countries and culture so it's fine to advocate for female rights.

I'm not even gonna bother with the Somali girls comment, it's pretty much the standard retard posting on Twitter.

Toxic masculinity is still an issue in these countries and culture so it's fine to advocate for female rights.

I'm not even gonna bother with the Somali girls comment, it's pretty much the standard retard posting on Twitter.
I'm not against advocating for women's rights but this twitter feminists are really toxic.. They put nazist to shame with their hate :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
What I dislike about twitter is that people block you immediately when you disagree with them or are from the opposing camp. Forums or Reddit are better for debating with people you disagree with. Twitter has a big filter bubble problem.

What I dislike about twitter is that people block you immediately when you disagree with them or are from the opposing camp. Forums or Reddit are better for debating with people you disagree with. Twitter has a big filter bubble problem.

It seems like a crazy place.. Everyone is writing shit and slandering people.. I've never been a Twitter guy myself but went there out of curiosity.. I think Some girls live in Twitter :mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Normalise Revoking Somali Men Rights

This one is the type that scratches your car when you break up with her :yloezpe:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Fr we Somalis are extremely liberal compared to Arabs and Nigerians.

Trending

Latest posts