Twitter is a mental place

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I think u guys heard this story tsar of russia rus had to decision to choose islam or christianity for some reason he wanted to choose islam but something happended which ended russia being gaal country imagine russia being the defender of islam :banderas:
they would still try to concor istanbul

fun fact the oldest islamic community in northern europe is located in finland witch was established in 1897 by volga tartars they are known as finnish tartars and today roughly a 1000 of them still identify as finnish tartar ( most assimilated ) they also established the oldest state regonized muslim congregation in the western world

Tatars had also established the first Muslim state on territory of modern Russia. They were known as Bulgars back then and the state was Volga Bulgaria. Some bulgars also ruled in Europe but assimilated with their Slav base and basically became the Bulgaria of today. Also during Russian empire all the imams sent around Central Asia and Caucasus were Tatars. The people now known as Tatar’s directly descend from Volga Bulgars

I think u guys heard this story tsar of russia rus had to decision to choose islam or christianity for some reason he wanted to choose islam but something happended which ended russia being gaal country imagine russia being the defender of islam :banderas:
His name was Prince vladimir

He liked islam and was very close to converting due to repeated attempts by the Volga bulgars

But eventuelly he choose not to due to Wine not being allowed in Islam

Tatars had also established the first Muslim state on territory of modern Russia. They were known as Bulgars back then and the state was Volga Bulgaria. Some bulgars also ruled in Europe but assimilated with their Slav base and basically became the Bulgaria of today. Also during Russian empire all the imams sent around Central Asia and Caucasus were Tatars. The people now known as Tatar’s directly descend from Volga Bulgars
Arent tatars very culturally Russian and irreligious now?

you may be talking about this and it ties into tatars/bulgars lol

Volga Bulgaria adopted Islam in 922 – 66 years before the Christianization of Kievan Rus'. In 921 Almış sent an ambassador to the Caliph requesting religious instruction. Next year an embassy returned with Ibn Fadlan as secretary. A significant number of Muslims already lived in the country.[13]

The Volga Bulgars attempted to convert Vladimir I of Kiev to Islam; however Vladimir rejected the notion of Rus' giving up wine, which he declared was the "very joy of their lives".[14]

Arent tatars very culturally Russian and irreligious now?
As of now majority is, however there are still pockets of Tatars where they almost are mistaken for chechens because they look super white but are very staunch Muslims and MMA fighters. As for the Russified ones you gotta understand their history was tied in with Russia’s since the 7th century and they’ve been under them since 16th century, on top of looking sometimes indistinguishable from Russians which makes it easier for them to assimilate. if anything I’m surprised they still didn’t go extinct

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
As of now majority is, however there are still pockets of Tatars where they almost are mistaken for chechens because they look super white but are very staunch Muslims and MMA fighters. As for the Russified ones you gotta understand their history was tied in with Russia’s since the 7th century and they’ve been under them since 16th century, on top of looking sometimes indistinguishable from Russians which makes it easier for them to assimilate. if anything I’m surprised they still didn’t go extinct
Ngl bro u sound chill dude and smart nice to have u in this forum:friendhug:

Where Do those tatars live?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
His name was Prince vladimir

He liked islam and was very close to converting due to repeated attempts by the Volga bulgars

But eventuelly he choose not to due to Wine not being allowed in Islam

Yes he didn't choose Islam because Islam doesn't allow alcohol consumtion. And alcohol is "the joy of the rus".

:mjlol:

@Captain Hoyada

Trending

Latest posts