Twitter is a mental place

Cool, I've got a Naiman acquaintance (friend of my gf) that rejects the Kazakh and Turk labels, instead identifies as a Mongol.

Lmaoo she’s tapped, and she would be Naiman saying that. You would never hear bullshit like that from my tribe lol. Naimans are originally a Turkic tribe they just joined Genghis khan and his “mongol” group but they themselves were never Mongolic. A lot of Naimans know that but a lot also don’t, it’s a symptom of a larger problem.

badically large part of Kazakhs are super Asian looking, heavily Russified, and gaalo, so in order to justify their existence and not be grouped and classified along with other Central Asian Muslims they keep trying to say that they’re mongol which would allow them to be Russified (buhh cause Kazakh is a Turkic language and so not our language in the first place), drink alcohol and live like an animal cause buhh Islam is not our religion, and there is also some feminism tied into it too, because they keep trying to tie themselves to Amazon women and Mongol women thinking those were matriarchal socieities

whats ur thoughts on the guy

Objectively he was a great commander and ruled with an iron fist, but he is the main reason for Russia and China rising out of the Turco-Mongol control. He basically beefed only other Muslim Turk states like Golden Horde and Ottoman Empire.

Ottoman Empire was on the verge of conquering Italy when he attacked and imprisoned Bayazit. As for Golden Horde, yes their Khan was his protege and went against him, but he didn’t just put them down. He literally almost genocided many Turkic groups such as mine Alshyns, Bashkirs, and Caucasus Turk Muslims like Kumyks, but he left the Russian lands of Golden Horde alone saying there isn’t anything there and it’s not worth it. Then he was about to make a campaign into China but died on the way. So he’s a great commander but he set the Turkic world back so many centuries

Objectively he was a great commander and ruled with an iron fist, but he is the main reason for Russia and China rising out of the Turco-Mongol control. He basically beefed only other Muslim Turk states like Golden Horde and Ottoman Empire.

Ottoman Empire was on the verge of conquering Italy when he attacked and imprisoned Bayazit. As for Golden Horde, yes their Khan was his protege and went against him, but he didn’t just put them down. He literally almost genocided many Turkic groups such as mine Alshyns, Bashkirs, and Caucasus Turk Muslims like Kumyks, but he left the Russian lands of Golden Horde alone saying there isn’t anything there and it’s not worth it. Then he was about to make a campaign into China but died on the way. So he’s a great commander but he set the Turkic world back so many centuries
Dude was a savage :damn:
bayezid.jpg

Lmaoo she’s tapped, and she would be Naiman saying that. You would never hear bullshit like that from my tribe lol. Naimans are originally a Turkic tribe they just joined Genghis khan and his “mongol” group but they themselves were never Mongolic. A lot of Naimans know that but a lot also don’t, it’s a symptom of a larger problem.

badically large part of Kazakhs are super Asian looking, heavily Russified, and gaalo, so in order to justify their existence and not be grouped and classified along with other Central Asian Muslims they keep trying to say that they’re mongol which would allow them to be Russified (buhh cause Kazakh is a Turkic language and so not our language in the first place), drink alcohol and live like an animal cause buhh Islam is not our religion, and there is also some feminism tied into it too, because they keep trying to tie themselves to Amazon women and Mongol women thinking those were matriarchal socieities
Tbf she's a muslim and loves Kazakhstan.

I guess WE WUZZING is an international pandemic.

Facts, he was mad at the world because his mother got kicked In the belly when he was still unborn, and then he wasn’t a Genghisid by father line so he could never call himself Khan. He was just very angry at the world Lmaoo, plus he kept Sufi magicians around him lok
If only the Battle of Ankara never happened.. :meleshame:

Tbf she's a muslim and loves Kazakhstan.

I guess WE WUZZING is an international pandemic.

Lmaoo then she’s doing this thing because she wants to maneuver into East Asian identity, lots of Kazakh girls do that because they see Asian women with rich white men so they want to get on that wave. They’re weirdos who think whites and East Asians are on top and everyone else is below but since they are influenced by Russians they think southern Euro look is also inferior when in the West any Italian, Caucasus or Whitr Afghani will easier pass for white than a Russian lol

Lmaoo then she’s doing this thing because she wants to maneuver into East Asian identity, lots of Kazakh girls do that because they see Asian women with rich white men so they want to get on that wave. They’re weirdos who think whites and East Asians are on top and everyone else is below but since they are influenced by Russians they think southern Euro look is also inferior when in the West any Italian, Caucasus or Whitr Afghani will easier pass for white than a Russian lol
Damn that might be it. She made friends with my gf because they were only asian girls at her previous workplace. And she likes white guys.

Damn that might be it. She made friends with my gf because they were only asian girls at her previous workplace. And she likes white guys.

Here you go Lmaoo, these hoes usually come from Russified homes where pops is a fuckin cuck. They have an inferiority complex so they try to show the rest of the world how liberal and open minded they are without realizing they are just a product of leftist propaganda of USSR

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
These the typa shit twitter somalis involve themselves. If it's not about somali, who am I to give a f?
tenor (1).gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
damn

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Here you go Lmaoo, these ***s usually come from Russified homes where pops is a fuckin cuck. They have an inferiority complex so they try to show the rest of the world how liberal and open minded they are without realizing they are just a product of leftist propaganda of USSR
As a Kazakh whats ur thoughts on the russians and the Ussr

WE WUZZING International wallahi as species where doomed :farmajoyaab:
Lmaoo there is a tribe called Khoja in Kazakhs and supposedly they were Arab missionaries who brought Islam. They were “we wuzzz Arab n shiet” yo death to the point where one singer from that tribe said we should only marry Khoja women or Arab women and def not Kazakh women. Funny thing is when DNA results came back they ended up being a mixture of Persians and Tajiks not Arabs lmaoo

As a Kazakh whats ur thoughts on the russians and the Ussr
Negative. USSR destroyed Kazakhs from within and is direct result why so many Kazakhs now are such cucks. Russians are the weakest people on earth, I don’t particularly care about them, it’s just many Kazakhs conflate then with western whites and listen to them as if they’re gods smh, that’s what I have a huge problem with. A kazakh will question another Kazakh 100500 times but won’t a russian

thankfully my tribe doesn’t suffer from that. My tribe has always rebelled against Russia and USSR. We also beat all Non Kazakhs into learning Kazakh and addressing us as higher forms. But we’re no in the mainstream and they don’t want us to be emulated smh

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Lmaoo there is a tribe called Khoja in Kazakhs and supposedly they were Arab missionaries who brought Islam. They were “we wuzzz Arab n shiet” yo death to the point where one singer from that tribe said we should only marry Khoja women or Arab women and def not Kazakh women. Funny thing is when DNA results came back they ended up being a mixture of Persians and Tajiks not Arabs lmaoo
Bruh u literally kazakh? Can u translate this for me

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Negative. USSR destroyed Kazakhs from within and is direct result why so many Kazakhs now are such cucks. Russians are the weakest people on earth, I don’t particularly care about them, it’s just many Kazakhs conflate then with western whites and listen to them as if they’re gods smh, that’s what I have a huge problem with. A kazakh will question another Kazakh 100500 times but won’t a russian

thankfully my tribe doesn’t suffer from that. My tribe has always rebelled against Russia and USSR. We also beat all Non Kazakhs into learning Kazakh and addressing us as higher forms. But we’re no in the mainstream and they don’t want us to be emulated smh
u guys have tribes interesting how does that work politically and also how is a tribe structured

Trending

Latest posts