Twitter is a mental place

u guys have tribes interesting how does that work politically and also how is a tribe structured

pretty easy. There is a Horde, then a Tribe then a clan. Then within a clan there are sub clans and 7“forefathers”. Every Kazakh should know his or her 7 forefathers and marriages where one forefather within first 7 generations is shared are forbidden

hordes are situated geographically and have different origins. My horde Kishi Juz is situated on the west and almost exclusively has one big tribe that originated from original Tatars that killed Genghis Khan’s father. Our history is with Golden Horde therefore a lot of our history is more tied into Caucasus, Crimea, Eastern Europe. Orta Juz is situated in central and northern Kazakhstan and they are a mix of different ancient tribes. Naimans are from Orta Juz. Basically that horde was created for all various tribes with different origins. Some tribes there have Aryan background some Ancient Turkic some Hunnic some Sinitic even. Then finally Uly Juz, is in Southeast Kazakhstan and they are almost exclusively comprised of Mongol tribes like legimitately Mongolian tribes

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
pretty easy. There is a Horde, then a Tribe then a clan. Then within a clan there are sub clans and 7“forefathers”. Every Kazakh should know his or her 7 forefathers and marriages where one forefather within first 7 generations is shared are forbidden

hordes are situated geographically and have different origins. My horde Kishi Juz is situated on the west and almost exclusively has one big tribe that originated from original Tatars that killed Genghis Khan’s father. Our history is with Golden Horde therefore a lot of our history is more tied into Caucasus, Crimea, Eastern Europe. Orta Juz is situated in central and northern Kazakhstan and they are a mix of different ancient tribes. Naimans are from Orta Juz. Basically that horde was created for all various tribes with different origins. Some tribes there have Aryan background some Ancient Turkic some Hunnic some Sinitic even. Then finally Uly Juz, is in Southeast Kazakhstan and they are almost exclusively comprised of Mongol tribes like legimitately Mongolian tribes
I wanted to ask u since u said hunni whats the relationship u guys have with finland since their langauge r not even European could u explain it hungaria n finland share langauge family i think

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nigga what explain it
people who live in this area
Uralic

@KazakhNomad i have respect for men like you

Men who lived in atheist communist States that were Hellbent on destroying their culture and religion but still never waivered and assimilated
I met many Bosnians in sweden that used to secretly pray and observe islam during tito
They amaze me quite frankly

I wanted to ask u since u said hunni whats the relationship u guys have with finland since their langauge r not even European could u explain it hungaria n finland share langauge family i think
The connection is close and distant at the same time lol. Basically they’re completely separate people that occupied northern lands of both Asia and Europe and some where also more south. A lot of Turkic ethnicities like Tatars Bashkirs and Yakuts have assimilated finno ugrians. A lot of times Turkic people and Finno Ugrians used to live with each other, bashkirs and Hungarians were once considered two parts of same nation but Hungarians moved west AFTER Attila tho and established themselves in modern day Hungary. As for Finns and Estonians, the finno ugrians naturally ended up in Finland by ways of migration amongst northern lands then a part of em went down and became Estonians, however Hungarians would be closest but only historically and not linguistically and only somewhat culturally. Finns and Estonians are very distant tho

btw lots of Russians are assimilated Finno Ugrians that’s mostly why they have a very slight Asian look not because of Mongols but because of finno ugrians

Btw we actually have a small clan inside of a larger tribe who’s name is Madiar which sounds similar to Magyar and they ended up having similar Y DNA results so there’s that

I saw a vid and they had hummers and custom jeeps where they were handing out food. They are very rich, how comes
Basically all money is good money for them so they have lots of people getting legal money and lots of people getting illegal money but they keep it in community and don’t end up brutalizing each other over the money

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
No wonder these fuckers could resist russian they got op dna in them
fun fact the oldest islamic community in northern europe is located in finland witch was established in 1897 by volga tartars they are known as finnish tartars and today roughly a 1000 of them still identify as finnish tartar ( most assimilated ) they also established the oldest state regonized muslim congregation in the western world

Marshall D Abdi

fun fact the oldest islamic community in northern europe is located in finland witch was established in 1897 by volga tartars they are known as finnish tartars and today roughly a 1000 of them still identify as finnish tartar ( most assimilated ) they also established the oldest state regonized muslim congregation in the western world
Daamn didnt know that

Marshall D Abdi

Basically all money is good money for them so they have lots of people getting legal money and lots of people getting illegal money but they keep it in community and don’t end up brutalizing each other over the money
I think u guys heard this story tsar of russia rus had to decision to choose islam or christianity for some reason he wanted to choose islam but something happended which ended russia being gaal country imagine russia being the defender of islam :banderas:

their not wealthy either the people u saw are related or have connections to oligrach's politicians or some mafia gang
In Los Angeles they're wealthy professionals, business owners and a big part of the Russian Bratva syndicate. Lots of them are part of the Bratva back in the former Soviet Union too.

Trending

Latest posts