Twitter is a mental place

Apollo

VIP
Am I the only one who gives zero fucks what happens between Azerbaijan and Armenia? They are so irrelevant countries.

Might get interested in the conflict when Turkey or Russia gets involved though.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Am I the only one who gives zero fucks what happens between Azerbaijan and Armenia? They are so irrelevant countries.

Might get interested in the conflict when Turkey or Russia gets involved though.
I just scrolled through my news feed and didn't even care about their war lol I was like nobody cares it's not even on national news.

Lmaoo facts no one cares about this war, and Azeris aren’t making any noise but Armenians are using this to try make major news headlines everyday and want everyone to get on their side

to be fair tho out of all of ethnicities that live in that sin filled city called LA, Armenians are probably the most sane, yes you have girls like her and Kim but majority of armenian women aren’t on cardi b wap timing and just get married with an Armenian guy and have healthy families
Are you actually Kazakh? :jaynerd:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yes lol, I proved it when I first joined. I just had one of my Somali friends logged in on the account for a few days that’s when he was commenting on some deep Somali topics here lol and everyone thought I was Somali but nah I’m Kazakh
what brings u to this site

Trending