Twitch stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Who here would be interested in a twitch anime stream?? i'm thinkin of introducing you guys to some good animes.

:westbrookswag:

@Jerome in the house would you be interested in a hxh twitch weekend marathon?
You know that you can get taken down for restreaming content. But it would be cool to watch hxh as i have only watched about 30 episodes.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
1. We live in different time zones. Right now it is currently 3:36pm. What time is t in the UK right now?

2. I already finished hxh like twice. I am currently up to date with a majority of the anime’s I watch. Every week I watch a new episode of boruto, attack on titan, boku no hero, and one piece. I do the same when other new seasons start for the other anime’s I’m caught up with.

3. I work every weekend.

4. Don’t like to start binging on anime’s during the semester. I like to watch in summers/winters when I’m really free

1. We live in different time zones. Right now it is currently 3:36pm. What time is t in the UK right now?

2. I already finished hxh like twice. I am currently up to date with a majority of the anime’s I watch. Every week I watch a new episode of boruto, attack on titan, boku no hero, and one piece. I do the same when other new seasons start for the other anime’s I’m caught up with.

3. I work every weekend.

4. Don’t like to start binging on anime’s during the semester. I like to watch in summers/winters when I’m really free

currently 9:40 pm

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

3. I work every weekend.

What's the fun of watching anime when you really are free thats gonna be boring, i rather do it when i have alot to do to appreciate it

You know that you can get taken down for restreaming content. But it would be cool to watch hxh as i have only watched about 30 episodes.
There are ways to edit the video to avoid copyright. I have watched yugioh streams before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts