Tweet About Execution in Somalia Gone Viral

Yaraye

VIP
Never?!?! :snoop::ummhmm:

American school curriculum needs major reforms. Like ASAP. Can't remember the amount of time I've had to take geography test (in different grades), where we had to pinpoint all countries in the world and the capitals of Europe and some other continent of our choice. It was fun, ngl, but also I'll never forget, thanks to it. :rejoice:
Wallahi never! I learned the basics on my own cuz i want to travel, but besides what continent the country is on, i got no clue :manny:

Wallahi never! I learned the basics on my own cuz i want to travel, but besides what continent the country is on, i got no clue :manny:

Miskeen :jaynerd::mindblown:

Ileen, I though it was all jokes, whenever I saw videos of American being clueless, including basic geographic question about the US. That even we had to learn, all states and major cities. Caadi ma aha sidan.:damnmusic::dead:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Never?!?! :snoop::ummhmm:

American school curriculum needs major reforms. Like ASAP. Can't remember the amount of time I've had to take geography test (in different grades), where we had to pinpoint all countries in the world and the capitals of Europe and some other continent of our choice. In addition to cities and regions in my country. Also we never had the choice, but It was fun, ngl. Thanks to it, I'll never forget now. :rejoice:
Most high schools offer a human geography class, it's apart of the AP curriculum

Yaraye

VIP
Most high schools offer a human geography class, it's apart of the AP curriculum
I took that shit and it only talks about culture and population and language dialects. Worst class of my life, textbook had such damn small print. Did well in the class but didnt do well on the ap final exam tho

Ileen, I though it was all jokes, whenever I saw videos of American being clueless, including basic geographic question about the US. That even we had to learn, all states and major cities. Caadi ma aha sidan.:damnmusic::dead:
American schools are too busy shoving patriotism down student's throats that they don't bother learning about other places.

I got cousins in the states and I kid you not the only ones with good geography skills are cause they played FIFA Ultimate Team

:mjlol:

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race

Yup it’s true. There’s no geography as an elective nor mandatory classrs

Erythrean

Damn the first half got me thinking he was praising us :damn:
They live in an apartheid state yet their trynna brag? Not one of them ever amounted to anything, they don’t have any shame!

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1675198450191.png

Erythrean

Constitution entirely written by cadaan men lmao. These niggas were STILL hunter gatherers just a century ago

the nerve :ftw9nwa:
They still haven’t gone through all the prerequisites of evolution into an actual human. They had white interbreeding with them so now they devolved. They blame people on the other side of the continent yet can’t blame their white overlords. They really shouldn’t be talking

South Africans seething lmao

South Africans probably have the highest rates of murder, rape and HIV/AIDS in Africa. The amount of degeneracy I see come out of that country is egregious. They would benefit from a Somali style (shariah law) court system, and morals. You don't see any other Africans have a problem with this, because they aren't degenerates.

Trending

Latest posts