TW! So I went down a reddit rabbit hole

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi r/progressive_islam is the most pathetic shit I’ve ever seen.
Kulaha Omar Suleiman in a freaking extremist because he said dating is haram and it’s good to homeschool/islamic school your kids because public school is corruptive.
00706C0B-D54C-4906-873B-C68F382767A0.jpeg
7454C7B3-74FB-46C9-8FA1-8768A56FAB1A.jpeg
39677B2B-2BA0-4625-BB7C-35CE27F0892C.jpeg

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
BEYOND SHOCKED! Why follow islam if you think everything is halal???

This is the Ammar Nashqiqijsnznak dude rhey recommend over the “extremist” scholars.

Homeboy is a tattoo “extremist”, with absolutely zero islamic knowledge background from an ACTUAL islamic university.
:stressed:
77A23D41-F882-48F8-A583-205B0502F95E.jpeg

Homeboy studied Law and Pyschology but goes around teaching some bs about islamic human rights and gender studies
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Omar Suleiman is an excellent sheikh.

I watch and read his lectures. Most of Somalispot should watch his lectures about social justice.

My man got arrested in DC for protesting for immigrant rights.

He speaks truth to power wallahi.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Here’s some quick facts about Imam Omar Suleiman.

- Considers Malcolm X, MLK and Fredrick Douglass to be his inspirations.

- Protested in BLM Protests

- Arrested for organising a sit-in outside former US House Speaker Paul Ryan’s office.

- Joined airport protests about the Trump travel ban.

He would be so disgusted at how Somalis use BLM as an insult wallahi.

:farmajoyaab:

reer

VIP

- Arrested for organising a sit-in outside former US House Speaker Paul Ryan’s office.

blm movement is mostly a joke. because black lives matter to them when white people take them.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
What is that supposed to mean?

It means the overwhelming majority of black murders are committed by black people but no one cares. But you already know that and conveniently sweep that under the rug, eh leftist Labor supporter? No public memorials and news coverage for those blacks or the white victims of black murderers (who vastly outnumber the white on black murders).

All Lives Matter. Equally.

It means the overwhelming majority of black murders are committed by black people but no one cares. But you already know that and conveniently sweep that under the rug, eh leftist Labor supporter? No public memorials and news coverage for those blacks or the white victims of black murderers (who vastly outnumber the white on black murders).

So what? Majority of white murders are done by white people, majority of Asian murders are done by Asians. Such a false equivalence bringing up Black murders.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So what? Majority of white murders are done by white people, majority of Asian murders are done by Asians. Such a false equivalence bringing up Black murders.

It matters when black activists focus on that very rare white on black murder. Blacks kill whites in huge numbers. Don't dispute this or you're a troll.

In my metro city of 6.5 million, not a single white killed a black person this year or last. But many the other way around.

Kratos

Sonder
Man, I would love to sit down and have a conversation with a progressive Muslim in real life. The cognitive dissonance is huge; I need to understand where it comes from.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Wallahi r/progressive_islam is the most pathetic shit I’ve ever seen.
Kulaha Omar Suleiman in a freaking extremist because he said dating is haram and it’s good to homeschool/islamic school your kids because public school is corruptive.

View attachment 208522View attachment 208523

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
BEYOND SHOCKED! Why follow islam if you think everything is halal???

This is the Ammar Nashqiqijsnznak dude rhey recommend over the “extremist” scholars.

Homeboy is a tattoo “extremist”, with absolutely zero islamic knowledge background from an ACTUAL islamic university.
Real question is does he firstly support death for homosexuals, apostasy, and stoning for Adultery?

I love how Progressive Muslims can notice the hypocrisy with Omar but they don't notice theirs. FUNNY

I do agree with them on the second part on how he tries to use logical to justify some fucked shit, I read some of his work and it's mostly him trying to explain the unexplainable which he failed to do explain it using logical.

I agree with them on the second section on how others straight up tell you how it is instead of trying to earn the please of the west. But I wonder why those Progressive don't do the same.

Progressive Muslims rejecting hadith because of how horrible it can be is just funny, i wonder how they react to the story of lut.

@Qeelbax question for you and @Periplus
just wondering your opinion , I thought periplus was progressive muslim

Do you support the death of apostasy, adultery, and homosexual? If yes why is that? and if no why is that? you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Here are hadith that support it

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."-Sahih Bukhari 1329

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.-Abu dawud 4462 btw that hadith is sahih

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Sahih bukhari 3017

Psychologist

Changemaker
Man, I would love to sit down and have a conversation with a progressive Muslim in real life. The cognitive dissonance is huge; I need to understand where it comes from.
This people pick and choice what hadith is correct and which isn't LMFAO. Even with Quran verses.

they prolly having hard time accepting themselves not believing in islam LMFAO

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Most white people are killed by whites.

Same with nearly every other racial group in America.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Most white people are killed by whites.

Same with nearly every other racial group in America.

God, you're so intellectually dishonest. You completed ignored my main point.

Go into politics or public relations or fake news journalism because you're a talented spin doctor from what I have observed by the posts you've made here since you have joined.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
God, you're so intellectually dishonest. You completed ignored my main point.

Go into politics because you're a talented spin doctor from what I have observed by the posts you've made here since you have joined.

Your entire premise is that there are more blacks killing whites than whites killing blacks.

That’s not the argument.

There are many Blacks that get killed by whites each week in America without any protests or fanfare.

The point is: Blacks are target of more race-motivated murders than any racial group in America.

Unless you can provide proof that Whites are bigger victims of race-motivated or hate crime murders then don’t bother responding to this.

:drakekidding:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Your entire premise is that there are more blacks killing whites than whites killing blacks.

That’s not the argument.

There are many Blacks that get killed by whites each week in America without any protests or fanfare.

The point is: Blacks are target of more race-motivated murders than any racial group in America.

Unless you can provide proof that Whites are bigger victims of race-motivated or hate crime murders then don’t bother responding to this.

:drakekidding:

246 Whites (250 million) killed a black person in 2019.

566 AAs (47 million) killed a white person in 2019.

Similar situation in many other countries.

Good night spin doctor.

It matters when black activists focus on that very rare white on black murder. Blacks kill whites in huge numbers. Don't dispute this or you're a troll.

In my metro city of 6.5 million, not a single white killed a black person this year or last. But many the other way around.
Are you intentionally obtuse?

BLM does not focus on civilians killing each other but rather the system targeting blacks at higher rates than whites, Asians, etc.

“Progressive Muslim” is just a nice word for non practicing or even agnostic lmao I’ve taken a look at that subreddit and those ppl cannot call themselves religious they defend everything haram :drakelaugh:

Political/socio-cultural beliefs have nothing to do with religion

Trending

Latest posts