TW: Belgian soldiers roasting a Somali child Alive in 1993

AUN if they were innocent civillians.

:manny: I hope they had a good time if they were USC fighters.

Our uncles started ssdf and showed the rest of the Somali clans that said barre wasn’t untouchable. So let’s not blame the destruction of our country on others when we played the biggest part. Does my statement make sense ? Or is it somehow unclear

How? USC captured Moghdisho and Baare was gone early, they had a chance to form a government but turned toppling a dictator to qabil war. Afterwards the retards turned the gun on themselves after Darood were gone and destroyed everything.

The canadians also killed 2 unarmed teenagers. Pakistani troops also killed unarmed civilians as did the Americans. We still have foreign troops in Somalia doing what they want in 2020.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Keep qashin bombing me , won’t change the reality on the ground. You people don’t even love each other, no humanity whatsoever ..why get so butt hurt about my realistic comment .

Alhamdulilah for Caydiid(AUN) causing huge embarrassment for the Americans in 93 black hawk down and making them pull out, we would have had Americans doing to Somalis what they do to Iraqis
download-7.jpeg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You can make the world better place while simultaneously worshiping the Lord of the worlds. The two actions don’t collide , contrary to your belief Islam actually encourages all action that benefits the human race.
You can't make the world a better place if you convince yourself anyone who does you wrong will get punished in the after life without any affirmative action. Punish the wrong doer instead, anything else is just mental masturbation. Think about it, Somalis who have seen nothing but struggle all their life have always hoped God will save them, has he? Go book a flight to Somalia, I promise some of the stuff you see there will make you realise that either God is dead or he has never existed, we are langaabs as a nation, starting from Kismaayo all the way to Berbera. Yet some of you will call each other langaabs on this forum, not realising we're all langaabs in the eye of the world. Our parents lacked affirmative action, logic and vision. They chose to live like shit in this world, while keeping their tails in between their legs, just so they can go to an unconfirmed happy place described in some ancient text.

How? USC captured Moghdisho and Baare was gone early, they had a chance to form a government but turned toppling a dictator to qabil war. Afterwards the retards turned the gun on themselves after Darood were gone and destroyed everything.
I’m not denying the intra H conflict which took place that’s another discussion. But that little girk

Read Ina gets

Read AY autobiography “Halgan iyo Hagardaamo” or speak to Omar Mahamud elders and you will learn that he sparked the minds of the people so they could go against the leader which eventually lead to the demise of the Somali state. It’s very simple.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Why are you acting like SSDF didn’t take part as well?
Had SSDF or SNM captured Xamar after the fall of Siad Bare then I'm confident that they'd had created a functioning government. I don't think they'd be mass looting, check points, genocide, and displacement of population.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I’m not denying the intra H conflict which took place that’s another discussion. But that little girk

Read Ina gets

Read AY autobiography “Halgan iyo Hagardaamo” or speak to Omar Mahamud elders and you will learn that he sparked the minds of the people so they could go against the leader which eventually lead to the demise of the Somali state. It’s very simple.
Wrong, more than 20 years of repressive regime is more than enough to cause nationwide uprising/ civil war with or without A/Y. But I honestly believe the country would've been saved had SSDF or SNM take over Xamar instead of USC immediately after Bare's fall.

Wrong, more than 20 years of repressive regime is more than enough to cause nationwide uprising/ civil war with or without A/Y. But I honestly believe the country would've been saved had SSDF or SNM take over Xamar instead of USC immediately after Bare's fall.
Practically impossible taking over Xamar as the city and towns surrounding it is Hawiye.

Maybe if Kismayo or Galkayco was the capital, we could of formed a government after fall of Barre and Kacaan.

Speculate as much as you like. If this wouldn’t happened or that would happened . I’m talking about facts and not ideal forms of past destiny.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Speculate as much as you like. If this wouldn’t happened or that would happened . I’m talking about facts and not ideal forms of past destiny.
You're acting like people are stupid and that they needed A/Y to tell them that the dictator was a bad man. Like I said, with or without A/Y the civil war would've still happened. Maybe it might have taken a bit longer, but It was inevitable.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Practically impossible taking over Xamar as the city and towns surrounding it is Hawiye.

Maybe if Kismayo or Galkayco was the capital, we could of formed a government after fall of Barre and Kacaan.
My point is those two groups would've done much better job in a post Siad Bare Somalia rather than USC. SSDF created Puntland and SNM created Somaliland. What did USC create?

You can't make the world a better place if you convince yourself anyone who does you wrong will get punished in the after life without any affirmative action. Punish the wrong doer instead, anything else is just mental masturbation. Think about it, Somalis who have seen nothing but struggle all their life have always hoped God will save them, has he? Go book a flight to Somalia, I promise some of the stuff you see there will make you realise that either God is dead or he has never existed, we are langaabs as a nation, starting from Kismaayo all the way to Berbera. Yet some of you will call each other langaabs on this forum, not realising we're all langaabs in the eye of the world. Our parents lacked affirmative action, logic and vision. They chose to live like shit in this world, while keeping their tails in between their legs, just so they can go to an unconfirmed happy place described in some ancient text.

If you knew about islam you would know there are two types of punishments. One carried out by the muslim here in this dunya and a second even more painful punishment awaits them in the akhirah.

Justice can only be established by sharia, if people followed Allah's law justice would be bought forth but they don't follow it so they will be humiliated.

Blame the secular west's imperialism for this passiveness and humiliation because i can gurantee you 100 percent islam doesn't accept humiliation people bring it upon themselves by not seeking knowledge about islam or following their whims.

There's numerous hadiths that state if someone's comes to your land or your family trying to kill you or rob you it is permissible to kill him to protect yourself.

^^ if people don't follow that how can you blame islam ?

Plus sitting docile in the land and not earning a living unless your ill is forbidden in islam, you must provide for your family and develop your lands and community. The prophet (pbuh) even made duaa against poverty.

^ If somalis back home want to sit on their asses all day and not be productive financially then how can you blame islam ??

Blame the people for their lack of knowledge which is a form of indirect extremism.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
If you knew about islam you would know there are two types of punishments. One carried out by the muslim here in this dunya and a second even more painful punishment awaits them in the akhirah.

Justice can only be established by sharia, if people followed Allah's law justice would be bought forth but they don't follow it so they will be humiliated.

Blame the secular west's imperialism for this passiveness and humiliation because i can gurantee you 100 percent islam doesn't accept humiliation people bring it upon themselves by not seeking knowledge about islam or following their whims.

There's numerous hadiths that state if someone's comes to your land or your family trying to kill you or rob you it is permissible to kill him to protect yourself.

^^ if people don't follow that how can you blame islam ?

Plus sitting docile in the land and not earning a living unless your ill is forbidden in islam, you must provide for your family and develop your lands and community. The prophet (pbuh) even made duaa against poverty.

^ If somalis back home want to sit on their asses all day and not be productive financially then how can you blame islam ??

Blame the people for their lack of knowledge which is a form of indirect extremism.
I absolutely agree with you, which brings me to my point; majority of Somalis back home are Muslims by name. You either follow the religion to the T or you don't, Somalis live in the space in between. Either way, I will never understand our people. So backwards, that I actually feel sorry for our offsprings in the years to come. It's about time the younger generation took affirmative action, because look what following our elders has brought upon us, they have no vision, no wisdom, no logic, no rationality. All they have is an awful lot of unjustified pride, which ties in to the mental masturbation which I mentioned.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People REALLY weird - they will condemn single acts of cruelty like this with no problem but will turn a blind eye to the 100,000s of innocent somalis murdered by usc during the same period.

v0cY2Tbxb50xjwbnHjPXniXjBDsN_VcEXrrxDqQIjpUDqy90ZLPK-zs4cX95ogEOBLmxRF8

Keep qashin bombing me , won’t change the reality on the ground. You people don’t even love each other, no humanity whatsoever ..why get so butt hurt about my realistic comment .
The same could be said for you aidsthopians that's why you're forcing this 1 Ethiopia (Ethiopiawinet) down ppl's throats, hence why nobody feels sorry for you when Ethnic violence is the nation's past-time. How strong is the Western x AU Gorilla Glue? It sure is helpful if it's keeping Africa's Yugoslavia in 1 piece.

Trending

Latest posts