TW: Belgian soldiers roasting a Somali child Alive in 1993

You're acting like people are stupid and that they needed A/Y to tell them that the dictator was a bad man. Like I said, with or without A/Y the civil war would've still happened. Maybe it might have taken a bit longer, but It was inevitable.
But that’s exactly what happened they were the first to stage a coup d’etat and then the rest of the Somali people understood that he wasn’t untouchable. That’s basic recent Somali history ask your father he will let you know or any older relatives.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
But that’s exactly what happened they were the first to stage a coup d’etat and then the rest of the Somali people understood that he wasn’t untouchable. That’s basic recent Somali history ask your father he will let you know or any older relatives.
I don't need to ask anyone. I'm old enough to think for myself and do research. I'm not denying that SSDF was the first group to rebell against the regime. But what you're missing or what you seem to deny is that the repressive regime was causing a lot of crime against humanity for many years which inevitably created a nationwide insurrection/civil with or without A/Y or SSDF.