Turks call for Syrian refugees to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hashtag #SuriyelilerDefoluyor has been trending in Turkey, it means ‘Syrians f*ck off’

Turkey accepted 3 million Syrian refugees during the war, however attitudes have now changed, Turks say Syrian refugees are ungrateful and do nothing but bring crime. They also say that since many Syrians return to Syria for Eid, etc then Syria is safe enough for them to return and live in.

Apparently Syrian refugees are well known for hanging around on beaches and getting naked :gucciwhat:

Thoughts?
I think it’s hypocritical of the Turks because there are so many Turkish immigrants all over Europe

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They already have the kurds, greeks, armenians, pretty much all their neighbors angry at them, they don't need Syria as an enemy, at least not at this period of time.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I remember going to a Turkish forum on Reddit once and seeing an Arab guy asking on how he'd be treated as an Arab if he visited Turkey. Wallahi, the guy got ripped to shreds by the Turks. I could not believe just how much these people despised Arabs. And practicing Muslims, apparently. The Turks accused him and "his people" of "ruining Turkey".

Apparently, their tourist sites and "hang out spots" that had been reserved for the coastal liberal Turks had been allegedly overtaken by Syrian youth and wealthy Gulf Arabs.

Coastal Turks are nothing like those in the disapora. They're entitled, snobby, irreligious wannabe-Europeans. They despise Erdoğan and worship Atatürk. Their hatred and apathy towards war refugees doesn't surprise me one bit.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
My guess is it has little to do with those refugees, the hatred for Arabs clearly stem from what happened in World War I when the betrayal from certain Arab tribes led to the complete downfall and abolishment of the Ottoman empire.

I am there for my halime
Who needs a Halime when you've got Burcu Özberk
mF_fKJs-_400x400.jpg

Look at the disproportionally high fertility rate in the South-East/Eastern part of Turkey, where the majority of the Kurds and Syrians live compared to where most of the Wealth is concentrated to the North-West/Western region.

People in the Eastern part of Turkey have more than double the birth rates than the West, while there's also an apparent disparity in socioeconomic conditions between the two regions. The country is facing a demographic timebomb regarding this specific issue.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My thoughts are i only care for House of Somal.

9429.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending