Turkish trained SNA video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why do Turkish only train Reer Muqdisho why not take boys from Kismaayo,Gaalkacyo,Baydhaba,Baardheere and Laascaanood:hmm:

Coming soon to a clan war near you.
The Turkish assembly line is supplying HAG with highly trained troops to prepare for its future conquest of north Berlin imagine these professional killers equipped with Turkish MPT-76 assault rifles vs the Puntland security forces trained by the lowly UAE with dusty ak47's from the bosaso black market kkk it's a wrap huuno:siilaanyolaugh:

The Turkish assembly line is supplying HAG with highly trained troops to prepare for its future conquest of north Berlin imagine these professional killers equipped with Turkish MPT-76 assault rifles vs the Puntland security forces trained by the lowly UAE with dusty ak47's from the bosaso black market kkk it's a wrap huuno:siilaanyolaugh:

They have been getting trained for a long time. Damul Jadiid sent trained men from Mogadishu aka the SNA to Galkacyo during the clan conflict a while back yet they could not leave Baraxley.

Puntland lama qabsado, have you not heard?

They have been getting trained for a long time. Damul Jadiid sent trained men from Mogadishu aka the SNA to Galkacyo during the clan conflict a while back yet they could not leave Baraxley.

Puntland lama qabsado, have you not heard?
You guys have been doing well as of late in the southern front tbh after the last clash in 16 they haven't made any other advances:yacadiim:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We owe a great debt to our Turkish brothers and sisters. InshaAllah all those Somali officers will bring peace to the South

We will simply fly a bunch of containers with big writing that says bililiqo and drop them behind the frontlines.. Boys pas me the binoculars and let's watch the hΓΌtu militia go ape shit. They might even fight over it :lolbron:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Is this slip. Didnt u say u work and live in puntland.
:drakekidding:enjoy ur fatty canadian bacon brunch sxb
you dont make sence. what does living in puntland have to do with my statement. i think your missing a coupe of braincells

Mogadishu keeps receiving weapons, funding and training but there are no security improvements only the minority clans keep losing land and people.

Cursed people

Abaayo Somalia wants to spread unity
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ohhhhh f*ck! Geeljire from Mogadishu Clan getting lethal training.
If i was from Garowe or Hargeisa i would shit in my pants now.

Third round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending