Turkish nationalists claim atilla the hun 2 thousand year old European barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who remembers total war attilla 2015

https://steamcommunity.com/app/325610/discussions/0/53740528664
3240475/

Well turks tried claiming atilla the hun as a turk, even though he was a psychopathic barbarian.

:mindblown:who killed raped kidnapped and genocided millions he destroyed and never built just ruled by terror and destruction not someone you would like as a national hero
He was called the scourge of God

:manny:Turks should just stick with sulaiman the magnificent

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-06-17-23-52.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-06-17-23-52.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

3240475/

Well turks tried claiming atilla the hun as a turk, even though he was a psychopathic barbarian.

:mindblown:who killed raped kidnapped and genocided millions he destroyed and and never built just ruled by terror and destruction not someone you would like as a national hero

Some funny comments though
He some men are proud to be the rape babies of Genghis khan. There eyes would light up when they got their DNA tests, kinda like the opposite of whites that find out their black when they hoped they would have Indian blood.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He some men are proud to be the rape babies of Genghis khan. There eyes would light up when they got their DNA tests, kinda like the opposite of whites that find out their black when they hoped they would have Indian blood.
am an avid gamer and i remember the turkish nationalists ruining the game claiming atilla the genocidal barbarian was turk :comeon:

it took unfair attention of the game , it was not a bad game anyways but all i heard was
ATILLA WAS TURK and
WE WUZ HUNS :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

am an avid gamer and i remember the turkish nationalists ruining the game claiming atilla the genocidal barbarian was turk :comeon:

it took unfair attention of the game , it was not a bad game anyways but all i heard was
ATILLA WAS TURK and
WE WUZ HUNS :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:
I can't wait to pick up the next assassin's creed "We Was Kangz" edition.

:pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I can't wait to pick up the next assassin's creed "We Was Kangz" edition.

:pachah1:
loool its too late
:siilaanyolaugh: we already had one
Assassins-Creed-Origins-Bayeks-wife-Aya-1024x635-678x381.jpg

:faysalwtf:they made egyptians black who have little to no african admixuture, ancient egyptians are said to have had no african admixuture

mordern egyptians have a tiny bit due to arab slavery of black african women centuries after the egyptians

loool its too late

:faysalwtf:they made egyptians black who have little to no african admixuture, ancient egyptians are said to have had no african admixuture

mordern egyptians have a tiny bit due to arab slavery of black african women centuries after the egyptians
Lol he doesn't look "black", he only looks tanned or slightly dark-skinned due to adaptation to the environment & yes they(ancient egyptians) had little ssa admixture.

Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as a people with reddish/dark brown skin tone:
egyptian-1822038_960_720.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol he doesn't look "black", he only looks tanned or slightly dark-skinned due to adaptation to the environment & yes they(ancient egyptians) had little ssa admixture.

Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as a people with reddish/dark brown skin tone:
egyptian-1822038_960_720.jpg

I know but the egyptians mostly looked like the modern day egyptians and they were closely related to the berbers of libya and the maghreb to be honest nubia was mostly egyptian and some nilotics which later lead to the cushitics peoples who now occupy the area down untill ethiopia

@Yaquub the thing is atilla was a mongol from the Xiongnu who migrated west and wasnt even turkish. but its amazing how a bunch of people who were european greeks are proud to have gotten raped by a few indoyar turkomongols and replaced

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bro I know Turks chill people some, but too nationalistic they claim everyone on basis some have had some sort like Turkish name which is a weak claim lol they don't search about genealogical traditions. They are weirdos. Wallahi they even claim Saint Nicholas(Greek), Dracula, Croissant and Genghis Khan etc and more ridiculous things since they are basically a conglomerate of people united by language and not by blood.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bro I know Turks chill people some, but too nationalistic they claim everyone on basis some have had some sort like Turkish name which is a weak claim lol they don't search about genealogical traditions. They are weirdos. Wallahi they even claim Saint Nicholas(Greek), Dracula, Croissant and Genghis Khan etc and more ridiculous things since they are basically a conglomerate of people united by language and not by blood.
:kodaksmiley:yes saxib i know i lot of turks ,
its is true they are a group of people with a crazy identity crisis some of them want to feel more closer to europe others middle east some in the middle

but seriously :ulyin:
turkish nationalists are annoying in trying to claim a genocidal mass murdering psychopath whoes only was destruction and mayhem

he was called the scourge of god for a reason

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

3240475/

:mindblown:who killed raped kidnapped and genocided millions he destroyed and never built just ruled by terror and destruction not someone you would like as a national hero

He could be barbaric Greek. Or the Gaul, savages before they because Germans?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He could be barbaric Greek. Or the Gaul, savages before they because Germans?
Nah actually atilla was probably Mongolian and Thier is evidence to suggest the huns came from the
Xiongnu who are mongol barbarians in Asia however they were barbaric and didn't last long

as all the Europeans germanic celtic tribes rose up to defeat them,they were only around for 80 or so years.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah actually atilla was probably Mongolian and Thier is evidence to suggest the huns came from the
Xiongnu who are mongol barbarians in Asia however they were barbaric and didn't last long

as all the Europeans germanic celtic tribes rose up to defeat them,they were only around for 80 or so years.

Do we have a physical recorded description of him??? I doubt he was Mongolian or Xiongnu Asian. They dont have big bones. They were little, asian monkeys with short legs and short arms. Atilla i think was big boned, tall & muscled. Height is very important feature.

loool its too late

But Bayek was actually a medjay who is nubian warriors and not egyptian.
:kodaksmiley:yes saxib i know i lot of turks ,
its is true they are a group of people with a crazy identity crisis some of them want to feel more closer to europe others middle east some in the middle

but seriously :ulyin:
turkish nationalists are annoying in trying to claim a genocidal mass murdering psychopath whoes only was destruction and mayhem

he was called the scourge of god for a reason
The turks are turkic speaking but only has up to 20 percent east-central asian dna the rest are similar to their neighbours. Turkish people have never been about blood, but more about culture that's why you se so much genetic variations, and their geographic positions is also a big reason. But why do they feel identity crisis? They've had a big empire.

Do we have a physical recorded description of him??? I doubt he was Mongolian or Xiongnu Asian. They dont have big bones. They were little, asian monkeys with short legs and short arms. Atilla i think was big boned, tall & muscled. Height is very important feature.
The turicic people lived alongside the mongols, but they where bit related, but not 100 percent. But i think this might answer you question

"Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin."

The turkic peoples at the time looked more like mongols, but they were a bit different. Not a 100/100 'asian monkey' as you put it.:cryinglaughsmiley:

But some also believe he came from the scythians, an iranian speaking peoples from the centeral asia. But who knows.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:heh:you're right they were short Asians that's why they fought their battles on horseback

Roman historians and writers lived with them and described thier lifestyle and that's how we know what they looked like

They were described as short flat nosed and small eyed by priscus Roman who lived with them

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:heh:you're right they were short Asians that's why they fought their battles on horseback

Roman historians and writers lived with them and described thier lifestyle and that's how we know what they looked like

They were described as short flat nosed and small eyed by priscus Roman who lived with them

I bet their horses were small framed like Somali horses. God is kind walaahi. Every horse is designed according to its people

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The turicic people lived alongside the mongols, but they where bit related, but not 100 percent. But i think this migh answer you question

"Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin."

The turkic peoples at the time looked more like mongols, but they were a bit different. Not a 100/100 'asian monkey' as you put it.:cryinglaughsmiley:

But some also belive he came from the scythians, an iranian speaking peoples from the centeral asia. But who knows.
LOL scythian, the scythian Iranians they were long gone by then and invaded by sarmatians they were inventualy assimilated by slavics in Russia and Poland but they were around during atillas time and we're hun subjects

The huns were most likely Xiongnu migrants who left Asia after the Chinese defeated them as for the Xiongnu identity they might have been ancestors of the mongols as their area encompassed most of Mongolia

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I bet their horses were small framed like Somali horses. God is kind walaahi. Every horse is designed according to its people
:liberaltears:lol Basra you're right Mongolian horses are only 4 foot 8

They were cowords and never got of their horse,tall white Germans fought as Thier infantry.
However the horse was effective imagine 100s of them charging at you,in fact they smashed trampled and sent men flying in the air
Ouch :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts