Turkish nationalists claim atilla the hun 2 thousand year old European barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
7726.jpg
Damn right!!!!
LOL Im a great fan of the total war games and I searched total war warrior and this picture came up so I used it
so what do you think:ufdup:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOL Im a great fan of the total war games and I searched total war warrior and this picture came up so I used it
so what do you think:ufdup:

I think It has swagger. But it doesnt make want to be a rockstar groupie. He looks like the brother of King Author as opposed to Arthur himself

LOL scythian, the scythian Iranians they were long gone by then and invaded by sarmatians they were inventualy assimilated by slavics in Russia and Poland but they were around during atillas time and we're hun subjects

The huns were most likely Xiongnu migrants who left Asia after the Chinese defeated them as for the Xiongnu identity they might have been ancestors of the mongols as their area encompassed most of Mongolia
Tbh man, i have no idea what you are talking about. Wikipedia failed me this time. It was a specualtion by some fools and i am not standing behind that scythian origin thing.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Tbh man, i have no idea what you are talking about. Wikipedia failed me this time. It was a specualtion by some fools and i am not standing behind that scythian origin thing.
Lool the scythian thing was another way they could white wash history
You're right they no one knows exactly what the huns were Thier are theories

One of them is xiongnu Thier is also altain scythian and several others.you do know scythian were white and blonde haired,
And also the hun culture traditions fighting techniques and phisical description of them places them close to xiongnu mongolian hypothesis which I believe holds most accountable

Lool the scythian thing was another way they could white wash history
You're right they no one knows exactly what the huns were Thier are theories

One of them is xiongnu Thier is also altain scythian and several others.you do know scythian were white and blonde haired,
And also the hun culture traditions fighting techniques and phisical description of them places them close to xiongnu mongolian hypothesis which I believe holds most accountable
Wow, i didn't know that. When i thought about scythians, i figured they looked like half asian looking central asian iranian speaking peoples or something. But you're probably right, they must have been more related to the huns.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wow, i didn't know that. When i thought about scythians, i figured they looked like half asian looking central asian iranian speaking peoples or something. But you're probably right, they must have been more related to the huns.
Scythians spoke iranian which is closer to slavic and German then any middle eastern language,
Iranics were European whites, modern day Iranians are closer to the people who lived there before the Iranics arrived
You should check this out https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms14615

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Atilla was a Hun. The Huns are a Turkic tribe.
Huns are todays Hungarians, brothers with the Turks.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Atilla was a Hun. The Huns are a Turkic tribe.
Huns are todays Hungarians, brothers with the Turks.
lol are you a turkish troll, mate hungarians are mostly european related to fellow slavs and thier language came as a cultral borrowing from uralic speakers . the huns were mongolics if you go by that kind of logic then somalis should claim egypt carthage and nubia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending