Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

I know Kemailsts didn't exist back then.

Kemal Ataturk was fighting for the Ottoman Empire at Gallipoli. The Ottoman Army was predominately Turkish. He led his people to victory in the Gallipoli campaign & kicked out the British/ANZAC invaders. Hence why he is revered by the Turkish people as their 'Father'.
But he abolished the caliphate though? and he's the reason why Turks were put through horrible situations. He and the Young Turks committed treason unprecedented in the Islamic world and Inshallah he will pay for his crimes.

But he abolished the caliphate though? and he's the reason why Turks were put through horrible situations. He and the Young Turks committed treason unprecedented in the Islamic world and Inshallah he will pay for his crimes.
We already discussed this before. The Ottomans were a Turkish-led Empire not a Caliphate. The whole Islamic World was not ruled by the Ottomans.

There was no treason, they were looking out for their Turkish people and look were Turkey is today...a modern & developed State.

Turkey is best option for Somalia of course, but Somalis should simmer it down on bootyclapping for Turkey on random videos and Turkey's geopolitical decisions.
turkiga waan jecelnhay
turkiga weey fiican yahiin
turkiga waan jecelnhay
turkiga weey fiican yehiin

I would add that bit to somalias national anthem. If thats bootyclapping, then so be it

We already discussed this before. The Ottomans were a Turkish-led Empire not a Caliphate.

There was no treason, they were looking out for their Turkish people and look were Turkey is today...a modern & developed State.
It was only a Turkish led empire since the Young Turks took power, before that it was an Islamic led empire dominated by mainly Turks. Nobody knew about Nationalism in those days.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We already discussed this before. The Ottomans were a Turkish-led Empire not a Caliphate. The whole Islamic World was not ruled by the Ottomans.

Maybe first 2 centuries it was a caliphate after that it was just a Turkish empire.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It was only a Turkish led empire since the Young Turks took power, before that it was an Islamic led empire dominated by mainly Turks. Nobody knew about Nationalism in those days.
No it became very ethnic based Empire after 2 centuries. Turks used to send Anatolian Turks to the different regions to lead the areas and Turkify the populations.

If i may join the debate, ''Turkey or Gulf Arabs'' for Somalia. I like Turkey as an ally of
Somalia, but turkey is not the only friend or ally of Somalia, nor is anybody advocating
for that, because its suicidal to have only one Country as friend and ally to depend on.

All Countries have interests including Turkey, imo we should keep them as one of our friend/ally.

CaliTedesse

VIP
If i may join the debate, ''Turkey or Gulf Arabs'' for Somalia. I like Turkey as an ally of
Somalia, but turkey is not the only friend or ally of Somalia, nor is anybody advocating
for that, because its suicidal to have only one Country as friend and ally to depend on.

All Countries have interests including Turkey, imo we should keep them as one of our friend/ally.
Turkey as an ally is alright, just these weirdos who hold views not different from the Grey Wolves of Turkey are f*cking retarded. You should see their comments on Youtube.

I am siding with the turks in this one. Haftar is a Gaddafi wannabe and I am less trusting of the gulf states than Turkey. The contribution of development to Mogadishu by the turks is incomparable to the gulf countries and they are less shady.

Turkey as an ally is alright, just these weirdos who hold views not different from the Grey Wolves of Turkey are f*cking retarded. You should see their comments on Youtube.

100% agree Somalis should stop this Hyper emotional attachment culture. its disgusting
and its in fact Xaram and againt the Sunna. The Culamaa should address this.

Trending