Turkiga walalehen waaye

Australia has a massive community of Turks, they’re one of the largest Muslim groups here.

The largest mosque in Australia is Turkish.

I grew up with many of them, religious and secular. The religious ones are very nice people and even the secular ones are okay if they’re leftist.

The racist ones are the conservative or nationalist secularists.

They’re a population of over 80 million, painting them with a broad brush isn’t fair.

Turks are 'ilbax' and know how to keep their thoughts to themselves, but they are just as racist as other spicy Whites. They are not like reer baadiye loud-mouth Somalis who scream all their thoughts in public.

You are too concerned with being politically correct, to the point where you don't see where you are being taken advantage of. A country is like a corporation, it has no interest beyond expanding its economic interests.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Exactly,

Turkey is not helping Somalia, they are helping themselves. They manage the Airport, the Port, their construction companies receive large contracts, they are evening muscling in on medium sized stores, their latest I believe, is a furniture shop in Mogadishu.
They're also mistreating the employees both physically and mentally and fire them on a whim.

They also didn't expand the Airport but instead built their own Hotel, Decale inside the Airport. really fked up an unheard of in this day n age.

CanoGeel

Turks are 'ilbax' and know how to keep their thoughts to themselves, but they are just as racist as other spicy Whites. They are not like reer baadiye loud-mouth Somalis who scream all their thoughts in public.

You are too concerned with being politically correct, to the point where you don't see where you are being taken advantage of. A country is like a corporation, it has no interest beyond expanding its economic interests.
:nahgirl:This guy likes to come off as a positive thinking intellectual but he is a troll.

They're also mistreating the employees both physically and mentally and fire them on a whim.

They also didn't expand the Airport but instead built their own Hotel, Decale inside the Airport. really fked up an unheard of in this day n age.

They are so smart, they give a few training sessions to a few soldiers, pass around a few donation packs and then they get to work behind the scenes, entrenching their businessman into lucrative markets.

I heard that they make the Somali employees stand up when the Turkish managers enter a room or something similar. Mogadishu is basically their colony.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

You’re painting a nation of 80 million with a broad brush.

I completely understand that they’re taking advantage in Somalia but that’s our fault.

Even your best friend will steal stuff from your house if you’re setting it on fire.

CanoGeel

I completely understand that they’re taking advantage in Somalia but that’s our fault.

Even your best friend will steal stuff from your house if you’re setting it on fire.
Waryaa go troll somewhere else. I dont like to waste my time on a non sense.

Yes, I paint Nations as being soulless entities, because that's how the world works. This isn't even your average Nation, this is a Nation that used to be an Empire (with brutal human rights transgressions).

Also @Periplus

If you haven't already, I suggest you read up on the history of Turkic groups. They are among the most brutal groups in history, Mongols, Tartars etc. Guess who used to supply Eastern European slaves to the Ottoman Empire? Tartar Turks. There is no difference between what they did in the past, to modern-day sex slavers.

Even after becoming "Muslim", they still thought it was acceptable to kidnap people to turn them into sex slaves and eunuchs. But somehow people think that in 2021, these people will have mercy on Somalia/Somalis.

I really find it fascinating how the world changed from being openly brutal and exploitative, to being subtly brutal. @CanoGeel. I think after WW2 it became less fashionable to seem brutish so they hide it behind NGOs and 'donations'.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yes, I paint Nations as being soulless entities, because that's how the world works. This isn't even your average Nation, this is a Nation that used to be an Empire (with brutal human rights transgressions).

Blaming Turks and/or Turkic people for the actions of the Ottoman Empire is like blaming Somalis for the Kacaan.

Both governments did not represent the people and were controlled by one person. Both had their people live in poverty while being focused on military gains

You had a better chance of joining the XHKS than entering Topaki Palace in the 19th Century.

Blaming Turks and/or Turkic people for the actions of the Ottoman Empire is like blaming Somalis for the Kacaan.

Both governments did not represent the people and were controlled by one person. Both had their people live in poverty while being focused on military gains

You had a better chance of joining the XHKS than entering Topaki Palace in the 19th Century.

You are proving my point, which is that governments and Empires are entities that don't care for the average person. The Empire has its soldiers and emissaries that carry out its dirty work and now they are a Government that sends out its NGOs and businessmen to deliver its interests.

I'm not 'blaming', i'm pointing out the historical and present-day facts. Turkey has gained far more from Somalia than it has invested into it, they are profiting.

Israel, Egypt and Sudan are much better partners for Somalia instead of Erdogan

Egypt is slightly better than most, because they just want us to be an ally against Ethiopia and they offer a good deal, which is the provision of scholarships. Furthermore, Egypt hasn't sent its businessmen to open businesses nor have they made any attempts to manage Somalia's National Assets.

Again, they are still looking out for their interests, but it hurts less than what the Coloniser Turkey is doing.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You are proving my point, which is that governments and Empires are entities that don't care for the average person. The Empire has its soldiers and emissaries that carry out its dirty work and now they are a Government that sends out its NGOs and businessmen to deliver its interests.

I'm not 'blaming', i'm pointing out the historical and present-day facts. Turkey has gained far more from Somalia than it has invested into it, they are profiting.

My entire point here is about the people.

Turkey isn’t a good guy in Somalia but they are an ally and will continue to be.

Alliances are all about taking as much from the other while protecting yourself. If both sides are smart, it’s like tug of war without a winner but Somalia isn’t smart and we’re the losers.

The aim of the game shouldn’t be to pack up the game but to play until it reaches a satisfactory stalemate.

My entire point here is about the people.

Turkey isn’t a good guy in Somalia but they are an ally and will continue to be.

Alliances are all about taking as much from the other while protecting yourself. If both sides are smart, it’s like tug of war without a winner but Somalia isn’t smart and we’re the losers.

The aim of the game shouldn’t be to pack up the game but to play until it reaches a satisfactory stalemate.

I wonder how the stupid Somali Government will remove Turkey from the Airport and the Port. As @CanoGeel said, they have prime beachfront real estate which is also a huge security threat because Embassies are considered foreign soil and are thus untouchable.

Somalia is in big trouble with Turkey.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I wonder how the stupid Somali Government will remove Turkey from the Airport and the Port. As @CanoGeel said, they have prime real estate which is also a huge security threat because embassies are considered foreign soil and 'untouchable'.

Somalia is in big trouble with Turkey.

Tbh, Aden Adde will be replaced as an airport within the next few years. The FGS has been planning on building a larger airport outside Xamar for years.

The Xamar port can either be renegotiated or replaced as they’re also running out of space there.

Tbh, Aden Adde will be replaced as an airport within the next few years. The FGS has been planning on building a larger airport outside Xamar for years.

The Xamar port can either be renegotiated or replaced as they’re also running out of space there.

All these idiotic politicians need is for a Turk to wave a big check and they will sign over the new Airport also.

The Turks picked the beach-front location on purpose, for the same reason the Westerners built their base in Halane. Turkey should have only been allowed to rent a place for their embassy and instead the fools gave them free land and now, Turkey has land in Mogadishu.

For those who don't know;

While the host government is responsible for the security of U.S. diplomats and the area around an embassy, the embassy itself belongs to the country it represents.

400 hectare of Turkish land is in Mogadishu and they didn't even pay for it (thanks for the scoop @CanoGeel).

It is twice the size of the American base in Djibouti, but guess what? Foreign countries actually pay rent to Djibouti. Somalia is exploited for FREE.

The Turkish “embassy” in Mogadishu, which is perhaps the only diplomatic compound where military training and exercises are held, sits on a vast, 400-hectare swath of prime beach-front real estate worth an estimated $1.5 billion based on local property prices. It is almost twice the size of the U.S. military base in Djibouti. But Turkey did not pay for the land and there is no sign that the military pact contained any stipulation for lease payment to the Somali people. In comparison, France not only provides military protection to Djibouti in exchange for hosting its military base, but it also pays annual rent of $70 million and offers budgetary support.

Turkey took 1.5 Billion Dollars worth of land for FREE.

:dead:

It will take a miracle from Allah SWT to remove this country from Somalia. Which other country on earth is being abused like this? Even the Arabs didn't dare make such grabs for power and money. Walahi, the Turks don't play around.

SNTV.gif

Last edited:

Trending