Turkey is losing its religion. Almost 30 percent of Turkish Gen Z say they do NOT believe in Islam

Athiesm in the broadest sense, is an absence of belief in the existence of deities. There you go I had to explain it to you. You attacked me first lol by labeling me as effeminate homosexual that was offensive. But anyway mate I do agree with you when you said I'm quite immature lol would you believe I'm 20 years old.
You didn’t have to explicitly define atheism for me. Think bigger. Atheist instead of worshipping Allah, worship their desires. They have taken that as their religion.

I don’t believe you’re 20. You were only offended because there was some truth to my comment.

You didn’t have to explicitly define atheism for me. Think bigger. Atheist instead of worshipping Allah, worship their desires. They have taken that as their religion.

I don’t believe you’re 20. You were only offended because there was some truth to my comment.
Now your quoting verses from the quran lol just because the quran says that people who don't worship Allah worship their desires doesn't make it true.
Maybe I was offended a bit due to the harsh reality of your comment. How old do you think I am then?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Your post is filled with fake data Indonesia 93% India 80 % & Egypt 72% claim religion is very important to them . Bangladesh is 1 of the fastest growing and they are very religious.

Low iq atheists tend to think that economic growth has do to with atheism or progressive values lollol the USA's fastest growing period was in the 1960s when abortion, sodomy where banned and belief in God was high .

That part. People really think that atheism and being progressive made western countries prosper. What a laughable statement.

On the contrary, muslim empires have rich history of scientific research, innovation and they advanced mathematics. I don’t even need to point out what christian people have done or jewish people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have the wrong priorities. I assumed you were Muslim but you show a great deal of disdain towards fellow Muslims.

Following Islam doesn’t make one less ambitious. You are falsely conflating the two matters.
Save the nonsense for someone else, what has the ummah done for Somalis? You are starving and on the brink of famine, with not a bat in the eye from the “ummah”. I used to be like you a feverent salafi dolt brainwashed by age old dogma. Get with the times and start developing inventions, making discoveries.

The same gaal you insult is the same ones your parents fled to and gave you good life while the Arab spat on you and said GTFO.

You are ungrateful to secular society which is far superior and yes I am Muslim and Suufi and we believe in secular govt, Sheikh Hamza Yusuf explains how “Islamic state” is a mere Salafi fantasy.

Save the nonsense for someone else, what has the ummah done for Somalis? You are starving and on the brink of famine, with not a bat in the eye from the “ummah”. I used to be like you a feverent salafi dolt brainwashed by age old dogma. Get with the times and start developing inventions, making discoveries.

The same gaal you insult is the same ones your parents fled to and gave you good life while the Arab spat on you and said GTFO.

You are ungrateful to secular society which is far superior and yes I am Muslim and Suufi and we believe in secular govt, Sheikh Hamza Yusuf explains how “Islamic state” is a mere Salafi fantasy.

you are the only one spewing nonsense, walaal. It’s quite apparent based on your posting history on this site. I have you on ignore much like the other gaalo fanboys or anti-Islam trolls here. Stop feeling so inferior to gaalo

You were never like me and I was never or will never be like you, by the will of Allah. I am grateful to Allah and humans who deserve to be shown gratitude. I knew you were a troll but thanks for making your views clearer for me to see. May Allah guide you to the haqq and give you correct understanding of the Islamic texts.

Do you believe that secular laws are better than the laws of Allaah?

TekNiKo

VIP
you are the only one spewing nonsense, walaal. It’s quite apparent based on your posting history on this site. I have you on ignore much like the other gaalo fanboys or anti-Islam trolls here. Stop feeling so inferior to gaalo

You were never like me and I was never or will never be like you, by the will of Allah. I am grateful to Allah and humans who deserve to be shown gratitude. I knew you were a troll but thanks for making your views clearer for me to see. May Allah guide you to the haqq and give you correct understanding of the Islamic texts.
Making Takfiir now? Typical of the long robed Salafis. Run along now or put me on ignore otherwise I will call @Sheikh Google to buy you a leather socks.

Turks/balkans were the only so called muslims in my town to celebrate christmas

Okaay What GIF by ABC Network

GemState

36/21
VIP
Lol Malaysia and Indonesia are secular
Indonesia isn't a secular state, it's a non-sectarian state, meaning people have to profess a faith, but all faiths are equal. All of these six official religions are state-funded.

Malaysia forbids Malays(70% of the country) leaving Islam, the Federal Constitution provides that Islam is the religion of the country

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your post is filled with fake data Indonesia 93% India 80 % & Egypt 72% claim religion is very important to them . Bangladesh is 1 of the fastest growing and they are very religious.

Low iq atheists tend to think that economic growth has do to with atheism or progressive values lollol the USA's fastest growing period was in the 1960s when abortion, sodomy where banned and belief in God was high .
I actually agree that abortion should stay banned. We need population growth as well for stronger economic growth.

Many of the transitional conservative values espoused by Islam are compatible in the modern age. The problem however is when your extremist Muslims want to mix politics with religion rather than have it be confined to our personal lives (and common law which I support as an Islamist).

We should accept that arguing over religion and who does what in their private life is insane in this day and age. We have Somali apes patrolling clubs telling gaalo it’s haram to drunk in London lol.

While the world focuses on development, poverty alleviation and scientific breakthroughs we are still arguing which Hadith from 900 years ago is more accurate.

Saudi Arabia is funding research on how to stop aging, if Somalia did that some terrorist would blow up the scientists saying this is haram because Allah said aging is ordained.

I actually agree that abortion should stay banned. We need population growth as well for stronger economic growth.

Many of the transitional conservative values espoused by Islam are compatible in the modern age. The problem however is when your extremist Muslims want to mix politics with religion rather than have it be confined to our personal lives (and common law which I support as an Islamist).

We should accept that arguing over religion and who does what in their private life is insane in this day and age. We have Somali apes patrolling clubs telling gaalo it’s haram to drunk in London lol.

While the world focuses on development, poverty alleviation and scientific breakthroughs we are still arguing which Hadith from 900 years ago is more accurate.

Saudi Arabia is funding research on how to stop aging, if Somalia did that some terrorist would blow up the scientists saying this is haram because Allah said aging is ordained.
I agree, traditional conservative values are cool in certain aspects but educated skilled young men and women to ditch everything in this 🎶dunya🎶 to go full time learning deen is an utter joke. What is the west to this young people to turn them into even more extreme? What are they doing to them? Is it some sort of identity crisis mixed with racism and bullying?

The younger generations of the Middle East are becoming more open minded and knowledgeable while we are going back to 1400 years ago.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want with life, but why not at least help your country if you want to leave the west. Why go to live in an Arab country to learn deen? Weird. I know westerners also ditch their corporate lives and move some where else to live peacefully, but their countries are developed while ours is drowning in the muddy seas of ignorance, violence, climate change crises, poverty, regional disputes, clan conflicts … etc. plus even some educated people when they go, they could be killed, there should be educational improvements in the country not only in sciences but also to include other educational methods such as student debates, practical projects and so many other things but where we can start from if we are becoming more extreme, where?

When the saudis go to the west for education, they go back to their own country not for example Kuwait or somewhere else.

Now a lot of young educated saudis are entering the workforce, which I think will decrease the influx of foreigners working in the country for the first time since the establishment of the country.

I noticed that the less religious communities and country populations turn out to become the better, economy grows and religious fundamentals take their sick ideologies somewhere else.

Turkey
Malaysia
Morocco
Indonesia
Eygpt
Algeria
India
Some of the Russian Muslim countries.. etc

Somalia would have been as the same as Turkey if the civil didn't happen, we would have been a peace loving civilized society by now, alas our people are short slighted fools.

3:196
لَا يَغُرَّنَّكَ تَقَلُّبُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ فِى ٱلْبِلَـٰدِ ١٩٦
Do not be deceived by the prosperity of the disbelievers throughout the land.
3:197
مَتَـٰعٌۭ قَلِيلٌۭ ثُمَّ مَأْوَىٰهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَبِئْسَ ٱلْمِهَادُ ١٩٧
It is only a brief enjoyment. Then Hell will be their home—what an evil place to rest!

Now your quoting verses from the quran lol just because the quran says that people who don't worship Allah worship their desires doesn't make it true.
Maybe I was offended a bit due to the harsh reality of your comment. How old do you think I am then?
no every atheist on this earth agrees that they take something else as a God other than Allah they just label it in different language.

TekNiKo

VIP
Your not going to live forever yet your love for this world is confusingly high.
Nothing in this world will come with you when you eventually die. how can you be so deluded?

Werent you the same guy that said he fears being raped in the forest near gay bar? Perhaps death is a better respite for you :deadmanny:

Trending