Turkey is losing its religion. Almost 30 percent of Turkish Gen Z say they do NOT believe in Islam

More and more Muslims are becoming secular and thats a good thing, while our peers go to Mars, Salafis are still arguing about ankles being covered or women going to school.
going to mars is not going to save anyone from hellfire, thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. lol

going to mars is not going to save anyone from hellfire, thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. lol
He doesn't care as elon musk said

"Thank you for the blessing, but I’m ok with going to hell, if that is indeed my destination, since the vast majority of all humans ever born will be there."

He doesn't care as elon musk said

"Thank you for the blessing, but I’m ok with going to hell, if that is indeed my destination, since the vast majority of all humans ever born will be there."
sad that he thinks like that now. he used to be muslim, but some people are easily influenced and followers

3:196
لَا يَغُرَّنَّكَ تَقَلُّبُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ فِى ٱلْبِلَـٰدِ ١٩٦
Do not be deceived by the prosperity of the disbelievers throughout the land.
3:197
مَتَـٰعٌۭ قَلِيلٌۭ ثُمَّ مَأْوَىٰهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَبِئْسَ ٱلْمِهَادُ ١٩٧
It is only a brief enjoyment. Then Hell will be their home—what an evil place to rest!
You have no proof of that, it's not something you can guarantee, you could waste your life, die and that's that, it's just a guessing game.

I rather be prosperous in this life than bet on another life that may not happen.

:wtf: Whose talking about the afterlife here? Were talking about here on earth.
earth is a shorter temp place, we should be MORE concerned with that and earning the pleasure of Allah... science and technology are good but you shouldn't belittle the reason why Allah created us as taking second place or using buzzwords like salafi to remove the obligation from yourself and make it look silly to put the worshipping of Allah above anything else on this passing world...come on :comeon: elon musk can make trillions go to mars, cure cancer and everything else but if he dies as he is he gets eterernal hell, meanwhile the scholars of islam will have a lofty status and eternal paradise even if they spent their time on earth talking about the conditions of hijab and not planning a trip to mars:rolleyes:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
earth is a shorter temp place, we should be MORE concerned with that and earning the pleasure of Allah... science and technology are good but you shouldn't belittle the reason why Allah created us as taking second place or using buzzwords like salafi to remove the obligation from yourself and make it look silly to put the worshipping of Allah above anything else on this passing world...come on :comeon: elon musk can make trillions go to mars, cure cancer and everything else but if he dies as he is he gets eterernal hell, meanwhile the scholars of islam will have a lofty status and eternal paradise even if they spent their time on earth talking about the conditions of hijab and not planning a trip to mars:rolleyes:
Tell that to the thousands of Somali children dying of malnutrition and starvation. They just deserved a hell hole country and nothing can be done but focus on ankle length and female dress code.

You have no proof of that, it's not something you can guarantee, you could waste your life, die and that's that, it's just a guessing game.

I rather be prosperous in this life than bet on another life that may not happen.
Im not guessing I know the afterlife is real, as for you it is a guessing game, your placing all your eggs in one basket, hoping that their is no afterlife, now if you lose the bet, then you have failed for eternity, if you havent, you have to say goodbye to everything you love in this life anyway, either way you lose.

Tell that to the thousands of Somali children dying of malnutrition and starvation. They just deserved a hell hole country and nothing can be done but focus on ankle length and female dress code.
You are stupid if you think this religion is about concentrating on ankle length and female dress code. the religion is here to save the entire world from all of its ills, all you have to do is look at the history to muslims to see how much Islam gives, just because muslims nowadays are failing doesnt mean Islam is not benefiting us.
Every nation goes through times of prosperity and poverty,

Not surprised.

Good Turkish friend had to be told Mc Donald’s is haram. He still complains he can’t eat Big Mac anymore.

Alhamduillah he has a Bengali wife, who’s got him set straight now.

How exactly? Even someone with the most faith is just guessing at the end of the day, hoping it's true.
There is no guessing, you either believe or not, I know the akhirah exists, I dont hope its true, I hope I will be forgiven, but there is no doubt in me that it will happen
but you, you dont know anything, whatever is past death for you, you dont know you could be punished for eternity or not, you are playing a guessing game with your life, you would rather distract yourself than ponder upon life

abandoning islam is not the answer. that starvation is caused by the west you worship by proxy, the rich people you love some much are the ones draining the resources from poor african countries and funding terrorist groups. look what america does as soon as somalia finds oil to "protect their interests" aka steal what little wealth that can help the country. somalia is poor for the same reason every animist, christian, spritual, non religious african country is poor, because of exploitation and modern colonialism ...don't blame it on sheikhs who's only job is to teach islam not save the world from starvation. you seem like you suffer from self hatred.I agree some somali sheikhs are only obsessed with women but that's not a good reason to blame islam for a countries failure.

“fr fr ong no cap deadass don’t have any religion tbh bussin tho fr shawty but go off”

1657229909672.png
B450E5ED-C53D-454C-94DC-CC2FE3239BA8.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
abandoning islam is not the answer. that starvation is caused by the west you worship by proxy, the rich people you love some much are the ones draining the resources from poor african countries and funding terrorist groups. look what america does as soon as somalia finds oil to "protect their interests" aka steal what little wealth that can help the country. somalia is poor for the same reason every animist, christian, spritual, non religious african country is poor, because of exploitation and modern colonialism ...don't blame it on sheikhs who's only job is to teach islam not save the world from starvation. you seem like you suffer from self hatred.I agree some somali sheikhs are only obsessed with women but that's not a good reason to blame islam for a countries failure.
Oh blame the white man for your failure what was Africa doing before colonization?
4A5FE1B6-1E1A-4A27-ADAA-3A5A0E699677.jpeg

Stop acting like victims and take responsobility!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
so post racist memes from cadaans who hate you? you do have an inferiorty complex, why am i even arguing with you lol.

he’s right tho. Low IQ Africans still blaming yts centuries later as if they have no blame. African states have been backwards even during the Roman to Ottoman times. That’s 1000s of years lol.

Everyone faced the same colonisation in Asia and Latin America. Most of them are shitholes but many successful states have emerged.

Kulaha America is stealing our oil and funding Shabaab. Somalia can’t ever produce oil lol. And we have Shabaab because we’re low iq Muslims. I say this as a Somali Muslim myself but the average Somali has no ideas outside of being even more Islamic than their fellow extremist neighbour. Sad state of affairs