Turkey is losing its religion. Almost 30 percent of Turkish Gen Z say they do NOT believe in Islam

Yep you're right 👍🏾

Malaysia does not claim to be an Islamic state, those weird rules only applies to Muslims.

Also for Indonesia that is literally only in that one place Aceh, most of Indonesia isn't like that.

Malaysia does not claim to be an Islamic state, those weird rules only applies to Muslims.

Also for Indonesia that is literally only in that one place Aceh, most of Indonesia isn't like that.
Lol they have sharia laws that is applicable to Muslims as it should be and by definition is an Islamic state so it's not secular sxb. Indonesia may not be a complete sharia state yet but it's getting there sxb, as the politics in Indonesia are grafted in accordance with islam.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I have noticed alot of the anti-Kacaan have this weird nostalgia for the Kacaan, its creepy as hell, probably stockholm syndrome.

We are doing just fine right now with democracy.

Lol they have sharia laws that is applicable to Muslims as it should be and by definition is an Islamic state so it's not secular sxb. Indonesia may not be a complete sharia state yet but it's getting there sxb, as the politics in Indonesia are grafted in accordance with islam.
Let's just settle it at half half, there is no way Malaysia is a full Islamic state, the government doesn't claim to be one either.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you want economic progress you cannot have a religious state. It’s good to see secular Muslim majority states leading the way in economic progress in the Muslim world

I noticed that the less religious communities and country populations turn out to become the better, economy grows and religious fundamentals take their sick ideologies somewhere else.

Turkey
Malaysia
Morocco
Indonesia
Eygpt
Algeria
India
Some of the Russian Muslim countries.. etc

Somalia would have been as the same as Turkey if the civil didn't happen, we would have been a peace loving civilized society by now, alas our people are short slighted fools.

Your post is filled with fake data Indonesia 93% India 80 % & Egypt 72% claim religion is very important to them . Bangladesh is 1 of the fastest growing and they are very religious.

Low iq atheists tend to think that economic growth has do to with atheism or progressive values lollol the USA's fastest growing period was in the 1960s when abortion, sodomy where banned and belief in God was high .

Last edited:
If you want economic progress you cannot have a religious state. It’s good to see secular Muslim majority states leading the way in economic progress in the Muslim world
Compare the growth of 1970s Albania the first declared atheist country with Saudi Arabia's self declared islamic country.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Compare the growth of 1970s Albania the first declared atheist country with Saudi Arabia's self declared islamic country.
Saudi Arabia would’ve been a shithole without oil money so you’re not making sense.

MBS sees that and is planning to liberalise Saudis Arabia because oil will not be enough to sustain his country forever. Hence opening up Saudi Arabia to the world and his deradicalisation agenda. He’s supporting women in building careers rather than just being house wives. No economy can succeed with half the population at home. You’ll just not be competitive

"Economic progress" it's built on theft and usury sxb! You have African countries paying of interest from loans that date back to the 70s or earlier. But the fiat money model is soon coming to an end and that's why they want a war with Russia and China.

Saudi Arabia would’ve been a shithole without oil money so you’re not making sense.

MBS sees that and is planning to liberalise Saudis Arabia because oil will not be enough to sustain his country forever. Hence opening up Saudi Arabia to the world and his deradicalisation agenda. He’s supporting women in building careers rather than just being house wives. No economy can succeed with half the population at home. You’ll just not be competitive
"Saudi without oil money "

LOL Usa & Uk without coal wouldn't have industrialized

Hey genius you can't remove 1 of the most important factor for economic growth which is Land to give credit to "secularism"

You refuted yourself with "If you want economic progress you cannot have a religious state" because Saudi Arabia literally progressed the most economically while being very religious.

Bro stop living in your deluded little bubble lmao. No one gets psychological problems from not believing in a religion. I'm doing absolutely fine.
That genuinely made me chuckle. I can’t even be offended as I’m the opposite of all that. You obviously didn’t write this to convince me.

You take atheism (following your desires) as your religion and you make being an effeminate homosexual your personality. You got deep issues. Doesn’t take a genius to decipher that.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
More and more Muslims are becoming secular and thats a good thing, while our peers go to Mars, Salafis are still arguing about ankles being covered or women going to school.

More and more Muslims are becoming secular and thats a good thing, while our peers go to Mars, Salafis are still arguing about ankles being covered or women going to school
You have the wrong priorities. I assumed you were Muslim but you show a great deal of disdain towards fellow Muslims.

Following Islam doesn’t make one less ambitious. You are falsely conflating the two matters.

That genuinely made me chuckle. I can’t even be offended as I’m the opposite of all that. You obviously didn’t write this to convince me.

You take atheism (following your desires) as your religion and you make being an effeminate homosexual your personality. You got deep issues. Doesn’t take a genius to decipher that.
It's not my personality mate, I was just correcting your obviously biased notion that people who don't believe in your fairy tale are psychological damaged. Lol athiesm is not a religion you intellectual reatarded individual.

It's not my personality mate, I was just correcting your obviously biased notion that people who don't believe in your fairy tale are psychological damaged. Lol athiesm is not a religion you intellectual reatard individual.

Atheism is a religion. Think a little harder. This requires a bit of critical thinking.

It looks like I have gotten under your skin some more. I don’t usually deal with individuals who can’t converse without resorting to name calling. You seemed more mature than you actually are.

Atheism is a religion. Think a little harder. This requires a bit of critical thinking.

It looks like I have gotten under your skin some more. I don’t usually deal with individuals who can’t converse without resorting to name calling. You seemed more mature than you actually are.
Athiesm in the broadest sense, is an absence of belief in the existence of deities. There you go I had to explain it to you. You attacked me first lol by labeling me as effeminate homosexual that was offensive. But anyway mate I do agree with you when you said I'm quite immature lol would you believe I'm 20 years old.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I noticed that the less religious communities and country populations turn out to become the better, economy grows and religious fundamentals take their sick ideologies somewhere else.

Turkey
Malaysia
Morocco
Indonesia
Eygpt
Algeria
India
Some of the Russian Muslim countries.. etc

Somalia would have been as the same as Turkey if the civil didn't happen, we would have been a peace loving civilized society by now, alas our people are short slighted fools.

India is on the verge of civil war between muslims and hindus

Egypt is a totalitarian state where the military has the control

Indonesia controls west Papua, dadkaas dad indhoyar ma ahan, xoog ala ku haaya

Malaysia is a religious country and becoming more religious, they apply sharia to their muslim population.

Turkey holds kurds with an iron fist

Algeria, Morocco also are totalitarian countries, especially Algeria.

The russian muslim areas fought a bloody war to gain independence, Russia bombed them to stone age to get them to surrender. They are still religious, have you not seen Khabib?

Whats peaceful about these countries? How did you even get so many likes, Im amused. Only countries we should emulate is Malaysia, the only ”peaceful country” on your list and to certain extent Indonesia. I would rather Somalia not be like those countries.

Most of the countries you listed have a lot of problems.

Trending

Latest posts