Turkey Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they were on their last legs when they controlled the majority of central Somalia and all of south Somalia. Yes!

Clearly.

Anyways I don't think i can have a normal conversation with you as you're being willfully ignorant.

K bye!

Turkey bad, but let's forget the 2011 famine when absolutely no one else gave a toss.not to mention the embarrassing number of them who get shot seem long every month but still press on to help...

Britain et al : Good but lets just forget about somaoil and their constant micromanaging of every aspect of Somali politics

I can't. :bell:
That old generals death is public record. In 2011 many countries were helping before Turkey decided to jump on the bandwagon. But I guess if its non Muslims helping its damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1468652807962.png

Purge like it's 1935 ya Sultan

Again, why do we get this generosity? If he is genuinely doing it out of concern thats great but world leaders have a long game to play. What have we given up or rather what have our leaders given up or what have we promised? Is the better question we probably wont know until its too late.
Nothing is for free. He sees Somalias potenial and invests in it

Apollo

VIP
Turkey’s coup in numbers

21,000 private teachers have licences removed
15,000 suspended from education ministry
8,000 police officers detained or suspended
6,000 soldiers detained
1,500 staff at Ministry of Finance dismissed
2745 judges dismissed
1,577 deans - Education board demands resignation
492 sacked from Religious Affairs Directorate
399 from Ministry of Family and Social Policies stripped of responsibilities
257 fired from the prime minister’s office
100 intelligence officials sacked
47 district governors dismissed
30 provincial governors dismissed
20 news websites blocked

Dat efficiency :faysalwtf:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Turkey is apart of he EU and abolished the death penalty but thinking of bringing it back for the demand of the people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts