Turkey Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
In a single stroke, we have lost our greatest and only ally.

:meleshame:

Our so called leaders will now drive us into the arms of the Abysinnians.

hL028E3.gif

I'm surprised they are taking over this easily, over the years Erdogan purged the military and placed allies in their so why is there no resistance?

Their Top General is also being held hostage so only a section of the military involved. It won't be surprising to see partial military take over while some parts will be held by the civilian government.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Is this how WWIII starts

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

They couldn't have waited a few years nacalaa
was just about to start to sit back and really enjoy life. can't these fuckniggas wait a couple of decades before they nuke us all nacalaa :pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
In a single stroke, we have lost our greatest and only ally.

Our so called leaders will now drive us into the arms of the Abysinnians.

Bro it's worst than that! I think it'll get very ugly these next few years for us in the west.

Edit: they gave more aid to ethiopia anyways. Yaab, habashis have that good sixir.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bro it's worst than that! I think it'll get very ugly these next few years for us in the west.

Edit: they gave more aid to ethiopia anyways. Yaab, habashis have that good sixir.

Without a doubt.

I'm not ending up like poor Anne Frank.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not turkey that's for sure

:chrisfreshhah:
:bell:
Real talk, mans thinking about touching down in Pyonyang. Imagine a bariis iyo baasto embassy there fam.
We need to strengthen our relation with fatboy Jong and aim those missiles on Ethiopia and Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts