Turkey Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You have to understand the U.S isn't directly(refugees, terrorism) effected by the fall of Turkey. It is Europe that's in trouble. The u.s is so far from the conflict. Moreover, the coup is done to make turkey more "democratic" and the west already sees Turkey as a non democratic state. Would it be crazy to think the some western countries could be behind the coup?:westbrookswag:

Lol.Thats crazy if some Western country are behind the coup. No way. Europe are signing their own death warrant if they are behind this as the gateway to Europe will be wide open fit the Middle Eastern savages.

I don't think West cares about democracy. KSA are allies with the West and it's a theocratic dictatorship.

maestro

Cultural revolution
real talk. Hope shit doesn't hit the fan. Turkey is a great country with great history and people. Don't want it to turn into Syria :meleshame:

It's the most developed Muslim country man, Give the Muslims a freaking break :meleshame:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Shocking statement by Kerry, calling for peace and continuity.

Surely we should be condemning a coup of a democratically elected ally???

Lol.Thats crazy if some Western country are behind the coup. No way. Europe are signing their own death warrant if they are behind this as the gateway to Europe will be wide open fit the Middle Eastern savages.

I don't think West cares about democracy. KSA are allies with the West and it's a theocratic dictatorship.
Exactly! I don't think Europe has anything to do with it(aside form the UK, it is no longer part of europe don't forget) but the U.S.A. Let's face it they can easily replace the NATO army. Maybe Turkey was proving to be too developed for a MUSLIM country. sxb don't rule anything out the cadaan devils.

full

The US didn't care about Egypt's coup and they won't care about this one either, as long as you dance to their tunes you are an ally. Supporting democracy is just lip service

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They've took down, social networks and shit. Snap chat ain't down though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending