Turkey Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
The thing about coups is, they rarely bring about postive change. Populations of people don't change values/conditions overnight. It isn't a steady, stable progression model.

mate no one has come out in support of the military, not even the Kurds. but keep comparing turkey to somalia :chrisfreshhah:
People just didnt want a coup thru violence doesnt mean they dont want change have you been paying attention to the protests, jailing of the opposition etc. Ok keep playing as if this guy has complete support.

I know why westerners want to see turkey descend into anarchy and civil war.

Why do you hitch?
I specifically said I didnt support a coup in my initial post! Where did I say I wanted anarchy & civil war? Stop trying to put words into my mouth. All I said was Erdogans government is a repressive regime.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mashallah the Coup has been put down by the people, the evil plans to destory Turkey has failed.

CncsQ2sXYAABKzw.jpg

GUUL to PRESIDENT ERDOGAN

13631415_10155008391978452_2208393195609987089_n.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Oh Allah, protect Turkey. Oh Allah, protect the Turkish people. Oh Allah, protect the Emir of the Muslims, Imam Erdogan (RA).

Those who tried to destroy the glorious nation have surrendered in infamy and disgrace. They shall never succeed against the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Imam Erdogan (RA). May Allah grant the Emir Jannatul Firdaus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending