Turkey continues to build up Somali National Army; new battalion returns from mountains of

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
5th batch of Gor Gor returned this week from training in Turkey

Ei1WM99X0AARYzn

They sent these APC (Armed Personnel Carriers) for them to use a few weeks ago
Egc1paqU0AA-iE0

EgfM2JtUwAMgb2V

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland and somaliland and jubbaland (except gedo farmaajo kinfolk) are not part of this so called somali national army so therefore how anyone can call this tribal militia the somali national army is beyond me, it’s misleading to say the least.

turkey priority is to safeguard their assets in somalia since they have invested heavily in Mogadishu, the port, the airport, the house of senate, hospitals...it’s in Turkey interest to train a somali militia to protect turkeys assets in Somalia.

Puntland and somaliland and jubbaland (except gedo farmaajo kinfolk) are not part of this so called somali national army so therefore how anyone can call this tribal militia the somali national army is beyond me, it’s misleading to say the least.

turkey priority is to safeguard their assets in somalia since they have invested heavily in Mogadishu, the port, the airport, the house of senate, hospitals...it’s in Turkey interest to train a somali militia to protect turkeys assets in Somalia.
mangaab is not millitia it is somali army there many puntland and jubaland in the army love your country and its millitary we are not in kacaan of 70s

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
mangaab is not millitia it is somali army there many puntland and jubaland in the army love your country and its millitary we are not in kacaan of 70s
i am a sovereign man who has inalienable God given rights and I do not consent.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

source.gif

Recruits come from the North as well as the South.

Efgp7bEWAAA3IAN

you guys obsess over the dumbest stuff wallahi

The agreement between federal states & the federal government to build a unified national army is not "dumbest stuff".

An inclusive national army is the foundation for Somali stability. Without a unified army, all we have is a clan militia with some new toys.

You Gedo/Abudwak folks will be crying blood when your uncle leaves and the HAG President uses his little militia on you.

Mark my words.

@Cognitivedissonance

What you said.

This army was supposed to have equal numbers from all federal states, instead they are building a HAG army and they send all the vehicles and weapons to Mogadishu, the HAG capital.

the sad fact is they will not be used. Not only do we know the quality of so called trading - never seem to defeat 5000 AS but don’t even fight them.

sometimes it’s not the man but how they are used as a team. With inept corrupt leaders. Mark my words -no salary for these boys. No equipment or further support and training. The vehicles will be sold to warlords and the soldiers will set up sparo or join shishkabab or try to run towards the Bulgarian border for an eu dash.

sheer incompetence thanks to useless political leadership from the top.

useless leaders. I await the day these boys moan no one pays them.

The agreement between federal states & the federal government to build a unified national army is not "dumbest stuff".

An inclusive national army is the foundation for Somali stability. Without a unified army, all we have is a clan militia with some new toys.

You Gedo/Abudwak folks will be crying blood when your uncle leaves and the HAG President uses his little militia on you.

Mark my words.

I promise you it does not matter

These soldiers look professional + it’s a very good to use the backing of Turkish arm industry as our main supplier, much better then the clan militants scattered around the country right now.

This is the the most effective to replace san-weyns/ amisom

the thing is turkey is building the somali army for 25 years the international community were taking the piss from us they didn't want somali army to come back they want amisom to stay forever its not in the interest of amisom to leave somalia imagine an amisom soldier taking 1300$ wanting to go back turkey is the only real country to develop the somali army those who are saying the somali army to be shared like 4.5 wlh thats how low we have come to back home there are even many isaaqs trained by turkey who are in the millitary let alone darood

@Cognitivedissonance

What you said.

This army was supposed to have equal numbers from all federal states, instead they are building a HAG army and they send all the vehicles and weapons to Mogadishu, the HAG capital.
walaale in this world there is no country that shares its millitary by states or even clans we cab't have a millitary that is shared based on 4.5 it is impossible anybody can join the somali army , you will not be asked what is your qabil when you are joining the army you may be asked which states were you born or come from and also there are many darood in the sna or else we will just remain another 30years with foreign armies in somalia we must have strong millitary

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
source.gif

Recruits come from the North as well as the South.

Efgp7bEWAAA3IAN
Do you think Turkey has built its biggest foreign military base in somalia mogadishu right by the sea for no reason?

last time somalia had a militia masquerading as the somali national army that takes its orders from a despotic tyrant, there was a genocide in hargaysa millions of somalis lost their lives it seems farmaajo hasn’t learnt that lesson hence his close relationship with Eritrea and even going as far as to sign over somali ports to ethiopia hoping they will provide manpower and Turkey weapons & logistics, training and qatar financial assistance in order to subdue the somali people militarily in the hope that he may remain in power.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts