Tupac was handsome

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Great musician that died at such a young age. My uncles were the huge Pac fans and I remember the day he died, even at that age, they were so sad. It was all over the TV.

Tupac once said something about "why are these SOMALIANS getting help"- I assume in reference to the drought in Somalia. Somalis should stop stanning for this man, he reminds me of those Madows who are xenophobic.

He could have talked about how charity starts at home, but his tone wasn't polite or thoughtful. Unfortunately, I can't find the video but it was posted on here before.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Tupac once said something about "why are these SOMALIANS getting help"- I assume in reference to the drought in Somalia. Somalis should stop stanning for this man, he reminds me of those Madows who are xenophobic.

He could have talked about how charity starts at home, but his tone wasn't polite or thoughtful. Unfortunately, I can't find the video but it was posted on here before.

He mentioned Bosnia too. He was saying why are bosnians and somalis getting help and not Americans.

Trending