Tupac was handsome

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He was raped in jail also
I wouldn't be suprised. Almost everybody was getting raped in death row, psycho suge would use rape/gang rape as a punishment and a tool to control. From artists to producers.

I think the most infamous was devante from jodeci.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His mom was most probably a lesbian. That explains his lack of children at 25 when he died. Usually Blacks have 15 children by 25

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol or maybe he was smart not to have kids out of wedlock with multiple baby mama who suck off his wealth lol

Maybe i like camel meat over chicken. :(

1637331908512.png

i just googled suge knight and this dude is still alive lmao. I knew he was in jail but damn this dude has 9 lives.

tupac's biggest mistake was letting suge influence him.

Look closely at the borders, it's still in ethiopa.
Ps. In west Ethiopia are nilotes I never knew 😅 ethiopa be colonizing everything .

The Nilotics that live there are the Nuer and the Anyuak; I'm not exactly sure how Gambella became a part of Ethiopia but the Nilotics are not really indigenous to that area either.

The Nilotics that live there are the Nuer and the Anyuak; I'm not exactly sure how Gambella became a part of Ethiopia but the Nilotics are not really indigenous to that area either.
I don't know much about south Sudan ,but African borders are arbitrary anyway especially Ethiopia's.

Trending

Latest posts