Tunisia- For the first time an Arab people came out with a mass demonstration rejecting Islam

Think please. Repressed people tend to do weird shit. Their sexuality doesn’t develop in a normal way
I think its bc they don't fear God. In the west we have an epidemic of Gays and we have an abundance of freemixing, so I don't think either way it will save u from being gay.
I think in they need to fear God, and also allowed to get married young

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think its bc they don't fear God. In the west we have an epidemic of Gays and we have an abundance of freemixing, so I don't think either way it will save u from being gay.
I think in they need to fear God, and also allowed to get married young
There are other reasons for that, NGOs/LGTB pressure groups/western media pump children with endless gay content and how they should ‘sexually experiment’ etc.

A normal society would imo be like the old Somalia, banning LGBT agendas but also allowing for free mixing. You would get the most healthy society. The world however seems to go in two directs, no gender mixing or complete free for all.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Subhanallah the French did a number to North Africa :mjcry: :mjcry:
These are the supporters of the former dictator regime, they don’t the rest of the country having a voice or an opinion on politics unless they are strict secularist and francophiles, otherwise they reject him and view him as 2 or 3 citizen who shouldn’t speak.

normal society would imo be like the old Somalia, banning LGBT agendas but also allowing for free mixing. You would get the most healthy society. The world however seems to go in two directs, no gender mixing or complete free for all.
How does free mixing stop someone from being gay?
Talking to a women is not gonna make u straight.

Trending

Latest posts