Tunisia- For the first time an Arab people came out with a mass demonstration rejecting Islam

Arabs can't be a middle ground/neutral, they're either encouraging their women to be s and sex dolls for Frenchmen or denying them the most basic human rights and killing them all the time for no reason. These guys are the real <68iq. Fuckk off bro.. You could've never imagined such people existed could you?. Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Iranians, Afghanistans and their ilk are the most degenerate human beings ever existed!!!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Arabs can't be a middle ground/neutral, they're either encouraging their women to be s and sex dolls for Frenchmen or denying them the most basic human rights and killing them all the time for no reason. These guys are the real <68iq. Fuckk off bro.. You could've never imagined such people existed could you?. Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Iranians, Afghanistans and their ilk are the most degenerate human beings ever existed!!!
I'm Arab, your generalizations are sad.

Absolutely even as someone who supports a moderate Islamist Somali government I realise how much these extremist Muslims make people hate Islam.

Have a look at Saudi Arabia’s extreme gender segregation for example. What do you expect is going to happen? They now have one of the biggest underground gay scenes anywhere.

in fact I knew someone who went and studied in East Asia and they said nearly everyone at those gay tourist scenes and ladyboys was Arab. All men from 20 years old to 50 year old. Disgusting
YH disgusting, you'd rather allow mixed classrooms and public lifestyle and have higher heterosexual engagements than segregating your people and ending up with a whole country full of gays. I was disgusted when I learned Imams being gays. Go and commit sina dude it's much much better, more rewarding and less riskier than being involved in homosexuality.
I just don't stay around Ayrabs and Turks..

I swear to god I've had more guys approaching and asking for sex than I had of girls doing the same in Turkey.. Like 5 times more!! I was shocked at first but then I realised I'm in Turkey.

I'm Arab, your generalizations are sad.
Your people fail you, I'm sorry dude, just claim other ethnicity because you can or try to change the status quo of your people! It's just a reality that Arab men are mostly gay, incel, retarded and hate (their) women. And your women are being brainwashed to believe that that's the norm. And you downvoting our posts on here are one good example.

Fucking insecure incels.. unfriend them all.. I literally have no Arab friends now, I unfriend the lot and I speak fluent Arabic but it'll help me with my Islamic studies. You can't have a person who would kill his sibling for so trivial reasons as a friend. They're mainly jealous of the other guy so they kill their sisters and they literally hate their women! They used to bury them alive even the sahabas did so before Islam!!

You sound like a weirdo tbh

:gucciwhat:
Arab phobia is something else. Here we see ppl hating Arabs for being secularist while the other group shits on them for being fanatics.

I feel like you just don't like Ayrabs in general.

Last edited:
Somalis kill each other too but pretend to be Muslims. Let’s be real, if you have a drop of blood on your hands you won’t make it in the afterlife. 90% of Somalis will be going to hell except maybe the minorities and those who haven’t participated in the wars taking place. In Mogadishu they kidnapped innocent Banadiri girls and forced them into marriages. There’s a special place for Somalis in hell

Somalis kill each other too but pretend to be Muslims. Let’s be real, if you have a drop of blood on your hands you won’t make it in the afterlife. 90% of Somalis will be going to hell except maybe the minorities and those who haven’t participated in the wars taking place. In Mogadishu they kidnapped innocent Banadiri girls and forced them into marriages. There’s a special place for Somalis in hell
Who kidnaps benadiri girls

:hmm: :hmm:

Based

VIP
Bisinka… what did arabs do to you? :faysalwtf:

I understand what you are saying, the old generation Somalis who were involved in the civil war, killing your fellow Somalis due to “having a different qabil” is un Islamic and will be punished severely in the afterlife allahu alum. Yes Arabs have faults, they’re a lot of Arab hypocrites etc but we as Somalis should also look at our selfs we have many faults, somalis put qabilism before Islam, and this is dangerous, no wonder our country got destroyed.

Hopefully somalis from now on, as the country progresses, we have to follow the Quran and the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad PBUH PROPERLY, and eradicate Qabilism completely.

Good for them.

Of course a couple of weirdos brought qabiil into the thread, funny how supposedly religious people tend to always be the biggest qabiilists.

I think without Islam we wouldn't even have a qabiil problem at all.

Latest posts