Tunisia- For the first time an Arab people came out with a mass demonstration rejecting Islam

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wahhabists did it weak, ever seen a Somali girl uncovering herself in revolt? Ever seen a gay endemic in Somali? but Ironically those things happen in S. Arabia. Those guys are doomed and I really understand and feel what makes some people leave Islam. Killing your daughter because she got a bf and using the deen to justify it just expells everyone from the religion.

Arabs ironically are the only people who practice homosexuality most but stone to death when two people engage in a heterosexual activity, specially they kill woman almost every time which is so misogynistic, how does that go along with Islam? I've got a friend who lived in Saudi Arabia and I asked him what he would do if his sister committed a sina, he said; ''I wouldn't only kill her but I'd cut her throat as well''. That discussion happened just a few hours ago! And some days ago he was telling me about how almost every boy/man in Saudi Arabia is a gay.

I'm afraid we'll end up like them with all these ayrab wannabes and ummah fanatics roaming around in the Somali society, God forbid!

Somalis have been religious people for centuries. Ain't no one going to become arabs. You are forgetting why they got islam first walaal.

Our people don't tolerate that for ourselves. Every somali "empire" or large sultanate always fell because of the somalis were fed up with the ridiculous man made rules that do not go with islam to begin with.

Every nation has these issues as shaytaan is present everywhere.

I hope we go back to our strict days where everyone was safe from opression and stuff.
Our golden years were under islam and when we prioritised western shizzle we got Gods wrath.

It is not rocket science, you just want to have western society thriving in our islamic lands 😂😂😂

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
Good for them.

Of course a couple of weirdos brought qabiil into the thread, funny how supposedly religious people tend to always be the biggest qabiilists.

I think without Islam we wouldn't even have a qabiil problem at all.
It seems that you do not know that all of Africa suffers from tribal wars Did you forget that the largest tribal war and massacre in Africa took place between the Hutu and Tutsi tribes, are they Muslims?

It has its benefits though as secularism for all its janky wokeness at least protects niggas to practice what they want to practice and not get hit with the "dila dilaaa"
Secularism doesn't protect anyone, it really oppresses religious people. Look at France, Turkey and Soviet. We don't need secularism, we need nationalism (Somalinimo) based on our peaceful practice of Islam and Somalinimo, today we have got non-Muslim Somalis thanks to wahhabism, we need to either accept them as they're or help them come back to their roots. Somalis practised peaceful Islam, we need to get back Sufism without the grave worship and shit.

Dominating Somali wahhabist wadaado have forced many Somalis outta religion in two way; by telling them that they're gaalo for dressing like a modern day person or having side haircuts, fades, dreads etc, or by creating and encouraging horrible mindset, ideologies and movements like Al-Kebab, unnecessary/haram hate for the casual easy going non-Muslim cadaan people for being gaalo etc.

It seems that you do not know that all of Africa suffers from tribal wars Did you forget that the largest tribal war and massacre in Africa took place between the Hutu and Tutsi tribes, are they Muslims?
They resolved it very quickly and are now doing well, weve been doing it for decades.

A crowd proudly chants their dislike of Islam, saying that "Tunisia is free, and Islam is out!"

The problem with North Africa is that the people there are more keen to work for foreigners as agents, more so than the people from the Gulf Arab countries. North Africa is a bit like Somalia in terms of it's vulnerability to foreign influence.

Those people are more than likely paid agents, who work for other paid agents in their government who will protect them.

Arguably the Muslim word has gotten more religious since the 60s. When you look at old pictures of many Muslim countries and compare them to now you would see a huge difference.
That's what usually happens when revolutions occur. People go back to the default and blame the world for their actions and go hardcore into religion when the truth lies in that it was their own fault for the demise and not the lack of religion.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
YH disgusting, you'd rather allow mixed classrooms and public lifestyle and have higher heterosexual engagements than segregating your people and ending up with a whole country full of gays. I was disgusted when I learned Imams being gays. Go and commit sina dude it's much much better, more rewarding and less riskier than being involved in homosexuality.
I just don't stay around Ayrabs and Turks..

I swear to god I've had more guys approaching and asking for sex than I had of girls doing the same in Turkey.. Like 5 times more!! I was shocked at first but then I realised I'm in Turkey.
Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Ive been to turkey more than 5 times, I dont recall 1 single time a man approaching me for any other reason other than hustling coins outta me.

My advice to you is stop crossing your legs and wear looser pants boy😂😂