Tunisia- For the first time an Arab people came out with a mass demonstration rejecting Islam

Good for them.

Of course a couple of weirdos brought qabiil into the thread, funny how supposedly religious people tend to always be the biggest qabiilists.

I think without Islam we wouldn't even have a qabiil problem at all.

Why are you equating Islam with Qabiilism? Need I remind you of the Scottish clan wars, Germanic wars, Japanese wars, Turk wars? And so on? What does Islam have to do with Qabiilism?

Why are you equating Islam with Qabiilism? Need I remind you of the Scottish clan wars, Germanic wars, Japanese wars, Turk wars? And so on? What does Islam have to do with Qabiilism?
None of those people have qabiil issues or even qabiil at all anymore since they're secular now.

Sorry but I see it among Somalis, the more religious, the more qabiilist.

Good for them.

Of course a couple of weirdos brought qabiil into the thread, funny how supposedly religious people tend to always be the biggest qabiilists.

I think without Islam we wouldn't even have a qabiil problem at all.
What are you on about? Blaming Islam for qabil problems? Are you out of your mind or what? It’s actually the other way round, if Somalis actually follow Islam properly, if somalis actually follow the Quran and the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad PBUH, if Somalis actually feared Allah, then qabil would’ve been eradicated completely. If Somalis weren’t Muslim, then somalis as a whole would’ve been a barbaric people where all the morals would be out of the window, as zina, LGBTQ and other barbaric sins would’ve been widespread.

It’s only Islam that’s keeping Somalis from falling down a sewage path, the big difference is Somalis should follow islam PROPERLY then our huge problems of qabilism etc would be eradicated completely, and Somalis and our country would be much better position with the importance of having tawakkul in Allah.

What are you on about? Blaming Islam for qabil problems? Are you out of your mind or what? It’s actually the other way round, if Somalis actually follow Islam properly, if somalis actually follow the Quran and the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad PBUH, if Somalis actually feared Allah, then qabil would’ve been eradicated completely. If Somalis weren’t Muslim, then somalis as a whole would’ve been a barbaric people where all the morals would be out of the window, as zina, LGBTQ and other barbaric sins would’ve been widespread.

It’s only Islam that’s keeping Somalis from falling down a sewage path, the big difference is Somalis should follow islam PROPERLY then our huge problems of qabilism etc would’ve been eradicated completely, and Somalis and our country would be much better position with the importance of having tawakkul in Allah.
You guys always say this when you want to shift blame away from Islam, if Somalis don't follow Islam properly then which people do? Are you saying no one follows it properly?

You guys always say this when you want to shift blame away from Islam, if Somalis don't follow Islam properly then which people do? Are you saying no one follows it properly?

If Islam was to blame, then all the Christian majority 'Countries' in Africa (like mine) wouldn't be grappling with tribal wars and sectarianism.

laughing-steve-harvey.gif

I'm sorry, but Africans seem to act like short-sighted morons no matter what religion, ideology or political system they adopt.

Yes In this dunya currently, no country follows sharia law properly the law of the Quran. A Muslim country doesn’t mean they follow Islamic principles, the ummah is divided, we Muslims as a whole put our culture first islam second, why is there honour killings in Muslims counties especially in southAsia?, why is there qabilism and racism? Why is there crime? Why is there terrorist attacks going on in Muslim countries killing fellow Muslims? Why? Why? Why? Etc………. The reason is CULTURE.

The countries culture is the forefront in problems facing the ummah, yes there are parts of our culture that is good, but there are ugly bits such as qabilism and killing your fellow Muslims due to qabilism is a act of kufr which unfortunately a lot of Somalis especially in the old generation participated in the civil war and those who died fighting for “ma qabil, ma culture” unfortunately allahu alam what’s happening to them in their graves, I don’t want to think about it, it should send shiver down our spines.

The ugly bits of our culture, qabilism, racism, slandering etc should be eradicated completely and I have hope that the new generation will take Islam seriously and there are signs of change happening in Somalia In Sha Allah.

Last edited:
None of those people have qabiil issues or even qabiil at all anymore since they're secular now.

Sorry but I see it among Somalis, the more religious, the more qabiilist.

So you admit they all had this issue at some point in time, Somalis still haven't figured out that qabilayad is backward, I'll admit the world figured this out a long time ago, but that has no bearing whatsoever on Islam, it's our fault alone, that L is on us.

Somalis kill each other too but pretend to be Muslims. Let’s be real, if you have a drop of blood on your hands you won’t make it in the afterlife. 90% of Somalis will be going to hell except maybe the minorities and those who haven’t participated in the wars taking place. In Mogadishu they kidnapped innocent Banadiri girls and forced them into marriages. There’s a special place for Somalis in hell
There is a big difference between killing someone who's independent, strong and have the status as you (it's not killing but fighting and you never know you might become the one got killed) and killing weak human being who's under your control even if they're not your relatives, there is a fine line between abuse killing and fight killing. Fighting over land and power, and abuse killing your daughter for having a bf while you sleep with the whoriest women out there aren't the same. Bro you're the worst ayrab wannabes I've ever seen, you failed this time, you could've capped for the ayrabs in another way but you've just exposed yourself when you compared fightings between groups of equal power to molesting, raping and abusing killing your daughters. Fucking weird mentality!!! Pls tell us you're an ayrab infiltrator not a Somali. Your way of thinking is horrible and very Arabic!!!

Somalis selected the former al kebaab leader as a minister

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
It's politic and something completely different!! America wouldn't have made it to the moon did they not recruit and fund the Nazi scientists like Von Braun. Remember this guy made V-2 rockets for Nazis that killed more than 5000 people in London ALONE, he fired 3000+ of V2 rockets towards London, destroyed the biggest market in London at the time and inflicted horrible damages on the UK and the allies, but tehy captured him and made an American and westren hero, you can visit his grave and see how even Londoners respect him because he had compensated for the damages he did. You sound like a kid who doen't know what politics is.. Mansour is being used to dismantle Al-Kebab and he's a man of power and experience. It happens everywhere, in the west you'll get more lenient sentences or no sentence at all if you cooperate with the regarding authority doesn't matter even if you killed millions of people, you gonna save billions in return.

You guys will cap for and defend ayrabs and every other shisheeye in every way possible and demean, belittle and kill the reputation of your own Somalis in the process. I think youre Oromo, ayrab and shit.. even true self-haters don't reach such degenerate levels, you hit a bottom rock dude!

@bidenkulaha @anon2 SSpot is full of a bunch of weirdo kids ayrab wannabes ummah fanatics infiltrators you name it. I'm outta here soon!!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It's politic and something completely different!! America wouldn't have made it to the moon did they not recruit and fund the Nazi scientists like Von Braun. Remember this guy made V-2 rockets for Nazis that killed more than 5000 people in London ALONE, he fired 3000+ of V2 rockets towards London, destroyed the biggest market in London at the time and inflicted horrible damages on the UK and the allies, but tehy captured him and made an American and westren hero, you can visit his grave and see how even Londoners respect him because he had compensated for the damages he did. You sound like a kid who doen't know what politics is.. Mansour is being used to dismantle Al-Kebab and he's a man of power and experience. It happens everywhere, in the west you'll get more lenient sentences or no sentence at all if you cooperate with the regarding authority doesn't matter even if you killed millions of people, you gonna save billions in return.

You guys will cap for and defend ayrabs and every other shisheeye in every way possible and demean, belittle and kill the reputation of your own Somalis in the process. I think youre Oromo, ayrab and shit.. even true self-haters don't reach such degenerate levels, you hit a bottom rock dude!

@bidenkulaha @anon2 SSpot is full of a bunch of weirdo kids ayrab wannabes ummah fanatics infiltrators you name it. I'm outta here soon!!
Don’t bro you can’t leave me and anon to this shisheeye bootlicking zoo on our own.

You compare high iq nazi to an al kabab leader

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :dead::dead::dead:

What will the al kebab leader do for somaliyee

:hemad::hemad::hmm:

World

VIP
There is a big difference between killing someone who's independent, strong and have the status as you (it's not killing but fighting and you never know you might become the one got killed) and killing weak human being who's under your control even if they're not your relatives, there is a fine line between abuse killing and fight killing. Fighting over land and power, and abuse killing your daughter for having a bf while you sleep with the whoriest women out there aren't the same. Bro you're the worst ayrab wannabes I've ever seen, you failed this time, you could've capped for the ayrabs in another way but you've just exposed yourself when you compared fightings between groups of equal power to molesting, raping and abusing killing your daughters. Fucking weird mentality!!! Pls tell us you're an ayrab infiltrator not a Somali. Your way of thinking is horrible and very Arabic!!!
Did an Arab cuck you or something? What’s with this irrational hatred.

World

VIP

You’re low iq how can you compare a retarded terrorist suicide bomber who doesnt have an education to world leading scientists. The equivalent would be nazi generals being given a position.

You compare high iq nazi to a al kabab leader

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :dead::dead::dead:
Did you measure Mansour's Iq? you know there's political intelligence, military intelligence, social intelligence comedy intelligence, artistic intelligence, leadership intelligence and so on.. you know every body's intelligent in some way and would score a 200+ iq point in their best fit field?
Von Braun could'nt have even led 10 soldiers in a battle field lol..

M. Jackson might've badly failed a math test but would've most definitely scored 1000% in every music test.. comparing humans to each is the worst thing you could ever do.. everyone is better at something.. I bet Einstein couldn't have a composed a poet as good as K'naan's worst one.

You know Kim Kardashian is very intelligent at social entertainment, but you would never call her smart would you? because she's not good at math?

Yes Mansour's smart or hecouldn't have done what he accompolished if he wasn't one, good or bad doesn't matter.

Btw are you an 8th grader? just asking..

Did an Arab cuck you or something? What’s with this irrational hatred.
You sound like the cucked one.. why would you defend them when they're killing their daughters and women daily, is warning your people and telling them not to imitate them when we've a large number of ayrab wannabe Somalis in the Somali society a bad thing?. Stop with the bootlicking and caping for shisheeye.. I didn't mention Ayrabs only, but Turks, Pakis etc as well.. why you defending them outta others if you're not an ayrab wannabe abeed?

You’re low iq how can you compare a retarded terrorist suicide bomber who doesnt have an education to world leading scientists. The equivalent would be nazi generals being given a position.
You're the low iq one if you think Braun would've been better for Somalia than Mansour in this situation.. you would take one Mansour over million Brauns to fight off Al-kebab now... you think Somalia has the funds to fund Braun so they could get rockets and fire at Al-Kebab? Lol bro dont drag me down to your level... your mental weakness is just infectious..

Take this as an answer:
Did you measure Mansour's Iq? you know there's political intelligence, military intelligence, social intelligence comedy intelligence, artistic intelligence, leadership intelligence and so on.. you know every body's intelligent in some way and would score a 200+ iq point in their best fit field?
Von Braun could'nt have even led 10 soldiers in a battle field lol..

M. Jackson might've badly failed a math test but would've most definitely scored 1000% in every music test.. comparing humans to each is the worst thing you could ever do.. everyone is better at something.. I bet Einstein couldn't have a composed a poet as good as K'naan's worst one.

You know Kim Kardashian is very intelligent at social entertainment, but you would never call her smart would you? because she's not good at math?

Yes Mansour's smart or hecouldn't have done what he accompolished if he wasn't one, good or bad doesn't matter.

Btw are you an 8th grader? just asking..

@bidenkulaha I can't help but laugh at this retards sayings Braun would have been better for Somalia than Mansouri lol.. and they're comparing scientific intelligence to military/strategic/leadership intelligence when they're not the same fields.. Mansour is as intelligent as any scientist in his field.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A crowd proudly chants their dislike of Islam, saying that "Tunisia is free, and Islam is out!"

Mashalah, Somalis need to realize religion and governace has no place in modern world, the dou has to be separated completely.

Wahhabists did it weak, ever seen a Somali girl uncovering herself in revolt? Ever seen a gay endemic in Somali? but Ironically those things happen in S. Arabia. Those guys are doomed and I really understand and feel what makes some people leave Islam. Killing your daughter because she got a bf and using the deen to justify it just expells everyone from the religion.

Arabs ironically are the only people who practice homosexuality most but stone to death when two people engage in a heterosexual activity, specially they kill woman almost every time which is so misogynistic, how does that go along with Islam? I've got a friend who lived in Saudi Arabia and I asked him what he would do if his sister committed a sina, he said; ''I wouldn't only kill her but I'd cut her throat as well''. That discussion happened just a few hours ago! And some days ago he was telling me about how almost every boy/man in Saudi Arabia is a gay.

I'm afraid we'll end up like them with all these ayrab wannabes and ummah fanatics roaming around in the Somali society, God forbid!
I’m glad someone has mentioned this point, it’s really refreshing to see a Somali man who’s head isn’t crowded in self hate arabization and wahabism like a lot of these other fools.

Personally I’d say it all comes down to nature, they’re ignorant people. How is it that the prophets have went through these countries repeatedly spreading the same message and they never got the point?

They’re the most lost people in the world and in the Quran and it saddens me that alot of the Muslim ummah and especially Somali men love to make them the prototype of Islam even though these middle eastern countries aren’t even prodominently Muslim and is filled with other different religions.

Trending

Latest posts