Tunisia- For the first time an Arab people came out with a mass demonstration rejecting Islam

This is a travesty but it was not unexpected.
Tunisia has always had a large secular population but I thought it was the size of Turkeys which ranged around 25% to 30% of the population.

Islam is very weak now in many parts of the world
Wahhabists did it weak, ever seen a Somali girl uncovering herself in revolt? Ever seen a gay endemic in Somali? but Ironically those things happen in S. Arabia. Those guys are doomed and I really understand and feel what makes some people leave Islam. Killing your daughter because she got a bf and using the deen to justify it just expells everyone from the religion.

Arabs ironically are the only people who practice homosexuality most but stone to death when two people engage in a heterosexual activity, specially they kill woman almost every time which is so misogynistic, how does that go along with Islam? I've got a friend who lived in Saudi Arabia and I asked him what he would do if his sister committed a sina, he said; ''I wouldn't only kill her but I'd cut her throat as well''. That discussion happened just a few hours ago! And some days ago he was telling me about how almost every boy/man in Saudi Arabia is a gay.

I'm afraid we'll end up like them with all these ayrab wannabes and ummah fanatics roaming around in the Somali society, God forbid!

Wahhabists did it weak, ever seen a Somali girl uncovering herself in revolt? Ever seen a gay endemic in Somali? but Ironically those things happen in S. Arabia. Those guys are doomed and I really understand and feel what makes some people leave Islam. Killing your daughter because she got a bf and using the deen to justify it just expells everyone from the religion.

Arabs ironically are the only people who practice homosexuality most but stone to death when two people engage in a heterosexual activity, specially they kill woman almost every time which is so misogynistic, how does that go along with Islam? I've got a friend who lived in Saudi Arabia and I asked him what he would do if his sister committed a sina, he said; ''I wouldn't only kill her but I'd cut her throat as well''. That discussion happened just a few hours ago! And some days ago he was telling me about how almost every boy/man in Saudi Arabia is a gay.

I'm afraid we'll end up like them with all these ayrab wannabes and ummah fanatics roaming around in the Somali society, God forbid!
Ironically I live next door to them and they date the whoriest anjabi women but will kill thier own females for simple saying a hi to a male neighbor

Ironically I live next door to them and they date the whoriest anjabi women but will kill thier own females for simple saying a hi to a male neighbor
Fucking insecure incels.. unfriend them all.. I literally have no Arab friends now, I unfriend the lot and I speak fluent Arabic but it'll help me with my Islamic studies. You can't have a person who would kill his sibling for so trivial reasons as a friend. They're mainly jealous of the other guy so they kill their sisters and they literally hate their women! They used to bury them alive even the sahabas did so before Islam!!

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Absolutely even as someone who supports a moderate Islamist Somali government I realise how much these extremist Muslims make people hate Islam.

Have a look at Saudi Arabia’s extreme gender segregation for example. What do you expect is going to happen? They now have one of the biggest underground gay scenes anywhere.

in fact I knew someone who went and studied in East Asia and they said nearly everyone at those gay tourist scenes and ladyboys was Arab. All men from 20 years old to 50 year old. Disgusting