TSP APPRECIATION THREAD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Your the shinest diamond among smaller shiny diamonds, and you make life on this site interesting and kind as life should be, and the out-pouring of admirations and love is only a testament to your enormous positive impact and the benefits your engagement bring to so many users :)

I shall continue my agressive lesbian ways, but if I were ever to look for male companionship, I would want him to have the qualities you posses and the mannerism that is a natural feature of your engangement on this site and I assume is also present in your every day livehood :)

RIP TO THE REAL STEAM....
I STILL CANT BELIEVE SHE's GONE. was an extreme but i still loved her.... I was planning to run a train on this one asian girl with her.. But she was gone too soon.
:mjcry:

@TSP now this is overboard wallahi, nigga the post was meant to offend nacalad baa tahay...:noneck:

Nigga do you have friends?

We are his friend, just look around this thread to see all the support and love my brother of mine is getting, it is amazing and will only get more numerous as people from across the world on Somalispot wake up to see his person :)

Don't doubt brother of mine, this man is very much loved and cherished by his native people and the people on Somalispot who have seen his character and examined it and came to the only possible conclusion that is a great guy :)

DeadStar

We are his friend, just look around this thread to see all the support and love my brother of mine is getting, it is amazing and will only get more numerous as people from across the world on Somalispot wake up to see his person :)

Don't doubt brother of mine, this man is very much loved and cherished by his native people and the people on Somalispot who have seen his character and examined it and came to the only possible conclusion that is a great guy :)
Please tell me your straight again...
:jaynerd:

Coz im willing to drop my whole life savings just for a blow job walaaal
You's a wild one.
:kanyehmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
:jaynerd::mjkkk::ohlord:Yaab, TSP really is the Keyser Soze of this forum; look how he has everyone wrapped around his finger-- happily feeding into his BS, without a suspicion in mind.

I know none will believe me but, he's a traitor! I used to be blue pilled about his true nature once upon a time as well (& how can you blame me?, the guy never gets triggered or slips up!!) but now I'm woke. Remember, it's always the seemingly nice guys...Just don't say I didn't warn you:francis:.

:jaynerd::mjkkk::ohlord:Yaab, TSP really is the Keyser Soze of this forum; look how he has everyone wrapped around his finger-- happily feeding into his BS, without a suspicion in mind.

I know none will believe me but, this he's a traitor! I used to be blue pilled about his true nature once upon a time as well (& how can you blame me?, the guy never gets triggered or slips up!!) but now I'm woke. Remember, it's always the seemingly nice guys...Just don't say I didn't warn you:francis:.

You’ve gone crazy abaayo :)
Your beef is with @DuctTape not tsp :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@TSP is truly a good man.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.
Despite @Abaay Abaay's insincere intentions, I still think he deserved this thread.
Good on you bro :samwelcome:

I know none will believe me but, he's a traitor! I used to be blue pilled about his true nature once upon a time as well (& how can you blame me?, the guy never gets triggered or slips up!!) but now I'm woke. Remember, it's always the seemingly nice guys...Just don't say I didn't warn you:francis:.
This post reeks of jealousy:farmajoyaab:
You feel that you haven't been getting the praise you think you deserve, and are taking your frustrations out on @TSP
I am your target, not @TSP, he is innocent, I tell you!

No person should be judged on their whole character based on a moment of anger or lack of clarity, no one could withstand such scrutiny :)

It is paramount that we should judge a person based on consistent pattern of behavior but still love room for forgiveness and redemption :)

@TSP now this is overboard wallahi, nigga the post was meant to offend nacalad baa tahay...:noneck:

Nigga do you have friends?

Lifetime supply of ratings on me :icon lol:

It’s only fair I get a fake appreciation thread when many others got slandered in theirs. Anyways thanks for the support :salute: you guys are the reason why I’m addicted to this place

What has happened to you :gucciwhat: the guy is a miskeen, only normal geezer on this site tbh.

DeadStar

Finally someone that agrees with me.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TSP is truly a good man.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.
Despite @Abaay Abaay's insincere intentions, I still think he deserved this thread.
Good on you bro :samwelcome:

This post reeks of jealousy:farmajoyaab:
You feel that you haven't been getting the praise you think you deserve, and are taking your frustrations out on @TSP
I am your target, not @TSP, he is innocent, I tell you!
I'm still waiting for my apology nicca !
Mv5dCk0.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm still waiting for my apology nicca !
Mv5dCk0.gif
I will never apologise to you, I would only do that if it turned out you never did do anything to @government
But he clearly has a gun to his head and is reading off a script.
I will stick by these claims, even if the entire forum is attacking me like
eg5rhi.png

TooMacaan

VIP
No person should be judged on their whole character based on a moment of anger or lack of clarity, no one could withstand such scrutiny :)

It is paramount that we should judge a person based on consistent pattern of behavior but still love room for forgiveness and redemption :)
:shookgabre::faysalwtf:Bleaaase blease someone pinch me & let me find out this is only a dream!! Nacalaa!!!!!! If there was one person who I relied on.. not to join the Cult of Jiron, it was you Steam:icon e sad::icon neutral:. How could you let me down like this??! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU!! CancelledT :pacspit: .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wuxu waa mooryan bastarka oo bastarka ah wax faa’ido u lee yahay ma jiro except inu iis qarxiyo total and utter pestilence there’s no redeeming qualities hooyadiisa waasaha waa unadulterated fungus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending