TSP APPRECIATION THREAD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
@TSP i want to take this precious time of mine to say that you'$ a real one...giving unfunny low life losers like me the ratings that we obviously dont deserve.
If i say "I slapped my ayeeyo today " the amount of hate i will get is infinity but i know i can always count on your rating my fellow geeljire to make me smile and laugh all day. I was depressed for so long until Allah blessed you into my internet life walaaal.

Im so emotional right now bro.
:mjhaps:

GOD BLESS YOU YOUNG MAN!!!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Damn I feel bad for skipping the line with an appreciation thread since Archbishop retired

Thanks sxb :salute:
tsp is that dude:wow::wow1:
@TSP
Is a good friend
Reliable
Respectful
:qri8gs7:
SIKES..... MOTHERFUCKERS

@TSP your ratings are stupid and annoy the f*ck outta me.
Nigga you find everything funny, but we all know you aint literary laughing nigga. Everyone know$ that.
Stop with the fuckery bro.
I hpe you fall and break your pinky toe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SIKES..... MOTHERFUCKERS

Nigga you find everything funny, but we all know you aint literary laughing nigga. Everyone know$ that.

It's quite obvious you weren't sincere but it doesn't matter.

@TSP one of the realest ones on this site God bless you
tumblr_mksikgp6ok1qa4mjjo1_500.gif

SIKES..... MOTHERFUCKERS

I’m ignoring you just for this stunt you pulled
You cold ass
:susp:
Who does that
Who finds entertainment in
Such degeneracy
Akhass

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Damn I feel bad for skipping the line with an appreciation thread since Archbishop retired

Thanks sxb :salute:

Your the shinest diamond among smaller shiny diamonds, and you make life on this site interesting and kind as life should be, and the out-pouring of admirations and love is only a testament to your enormous positive impact and the benefits your engagement bring to so many users :)

I shall continue my agressive lesbian ways, but if I were ever to look for male companionship, I would want him to have the qualities you posses and the mannerism that is a natural feature of your person and engangement on this site and I assume is also present in your every day livehood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.